To the griefer on Utopia...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by kendrickdk, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well This thread is turning into a new direction, *sign
    HylianNinja and jkjkjk182 like this.
  2. Settle this in Convo with Jkjkjk. This isn't the place for it.
  3. PMed
  4. So what you are saying is, it is ok to break the rules as long as you give a warning? The rules are here for a reason, you are not some deity with supreme powers over EMC able to break any rules as you please, offending others in the process. This is not Church, everyone here is not sharing the exact same beliefs as you.
    oremia and L0tad like this.
  5. I've taken the liberty of putting your text into spoilers. That's what they are for, please don't use giant text in it's place.

6. Thou Shalt Be Respectful And Tolerant Of Race, Ethnicity, Religion, Gender, And Sexual Orientation

Racial, ethnic, religious, and sexual harassment (including harassment of homosexuals), and hate speech, will not be tolerated.

Rule 6 protects people from being harassed about any of their beliefs / race / ethnicity. You are more than welcome to mention scripture in your threads. Preaching in unrelated topics or at those who have asked you to stop qualifies as harassment just the same - and will not be tolerated.

I've deleted your repeated post and lets use spoilers to fill the role they were intended for. There's a place for any debate here, but it's not on a grief on utopia thread.
    margaritte, jkjkjk182 and L0tad like this.
  6. This is where i have the problem. Speaking form a Christians standpoint, you were asked to just be quiet and not force you views on others. It seems as tho the second that christian are asked to be quiet and not overbearing they call religious attack. Some of them take it no far that i cannot quote the Torah (witch, mind you, is part of the Bible), or the Q'ran in my church with out someone getting mad. They get mad when someone treys to remove the "in God we trust" form, the American oath or sompting like that.

Maby it is beaus i come form a vary diverse county, religiously anyway, that i think Christians, Muslims, Hindus and Jews can live in peace. The center of the Christian religion is to love God, and love thi neighbors, this includes religiously. You were not attached on account of your religion, you were not denied Freedom of speech or freedom of religion. If someone asked you to be quiet and respectful of other, is that not what god wants . You are just making a mockery of our religion jtc.
    oremia and britbrit3197 like this.
  7. How do i place spoilers?
  8. How am i breaking the rules?
  9. Type the following without the quotes "(Spoiler) Your text "(/spoiler) the ( ) marks reference [ ] marks. Typing them correctly makes this text a spoiler.
  10. I love God, and i try to honor him, and he said life will NOT be easy. If people don't want to hear it, they can turn the other ear and listen for something else. But God says to go and make all nations his followers. and that is EXACTLY what i will do.
  11. I love god just as much, i don't want to make a mockery of him... You would be doing more damage by giving us a bad name.

And let me know when you want to know about how hard life is. Shoot me a PM.
  12. You have been asked to stop on this thread. Last warning. No one will harass you for your religion here, but you do not have the freedom to harass others with yours if they ask you to stop - nor on threads that do not have it as the topic at hand.
    oremia, JackBiggin, sonicol1 and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.