Throwback With Some EMC History

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by jacob5089, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Was going through old posts attempting to find a 1.5 redstone highlight video that some EMC players did and stumbled across this. Thought it might be fun to share a video from an entirely different age of EMC :)
    There's quite a bit of old builds that can be seen. It was fun to reminisce on some of them. If anyone knows where I could find the redstone video, I'd still be interested in that as well :)
  2. The building styles, textures and blocks seem very old! And some of those builds I still see today!
    jacob5089 likes this.
  3. Classic stuff right here. EMC is timeless, prove me wrong
    jacob5089 likes this.
  4. I remember helping heyaroo create this! such fun times then :p
  5. Right, that's why I used to think heyaroo was staff! I can't recall any other frontpaged threads besides this and ShelLuser's Good Samaritan Award.
    padde73, Floresss and jacob5089 like this.
  6. It's kind of fun to look back - there used to be a LOT of player submitted front page posts. There's hardly any nowadays, though.
    607, padde73 and FadedMartian like this.
  7. Here's the minecraft 1.5 redstone video she did :D

khixan, 607, padde73 and 3 others like this.
  8. Really cool to see some of the names there - JC, squiggly, lizard; lots of old faces!
    607, padde73 and Floresss like this.
  9. Thanks for this vid, I loved it :p
    jacob5089 likes this.
  10. I'm surprised there isn't a new recent EMC Promotional Video contest like before. I know a lot of people made EMC promotional videos back then and they were really nice to watch :oops:
  11. If you don't mind me asking, did something happen to him or did he just leave? I remember him no longer playing but wasn't sure what the reason was.
  12. He just stopped playing minecraft last I talked to him
    jacob5089 likes this.
  13. That vid is awesome :D
    jacob5089 likes this.
  14. I hadn't seen that before! It's cool!
    It looks strange to see player's bodies stay around and moving for a bit after they die, that does not seem familiar. :p

I had forgotten about Bob the Tomato! This is nice to see. :)