Three small suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Rhyblet, Aug 27, 2016.

?

What do you think?

1) Yes 10 vote(s) 83.3%
1) No 1 vote(s) 8.3%
2) Yes 11 vote(s) 91.7%
2) No 1 vote(s) 8.3%
3) Yes 8 vote(s) 66.7%
3) No 1 vote(s) 8.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I've posted a lot of threads lately, I should slow down a bit >_>
    Three suggestions.

1) Add in-game rewards for achieving new forum titles. Maybe some cosmetic things or something similar to the Thank you from Empire Minecraft paper you get from voting.

2) Add new chat alert sounds as a supporter feature.

3) Somehow make iron voter's tools "worth it". Once you have diamond voter's tools, iron tools (except for the sword and sometimes pick) usually just sit around in a chest collecting dust. One idea of how to do this is to replace Fortune 3 on iron tools with Silk Touch.

Opinions?
    tuq1 and ThaKloned like this.
  2. I agree with #3. I have a few full sets and Iron is put away for good usually when diamond is the better choice. Have a tool that is slower but has an added perk of silk.. that's is a reason to then use it as well.
  3. +geckos and all of them
  4. +1 for first 2 suggestions.
    As for suggestion 3, although I would love for my iron pick and shovel to be silk touch. I still think it is too OP. Maybe at a higher voting streak the tools efficiency can be upgraded to efficiency 4-5. What you rekon?
    ShelLuser and ThaKloned like this.
  5. The only thing that really differentiates the tools is the mining speed. Although you can only mine obsidian with the diamond pick, who would mine obsidian with E1 instead of E5? :p
  6. It was dark times and I needed the money :oops:

7. You're dead to me
    ShelLuser and ThaKloned like this.
  8. I like 1 and 2, but I'm not too sure about 3. Maybe it doesn't have much value to you (in comparison to the diamond variants) but judging by some recent auctions I'd say that there are still plenty of players who'd pay good money for these tools.