This is what happens when you stay on Discord voice chat instead of sleeping

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Rhyblet, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Because sleep is for the weak, a few of us decided to get on Discord at 1 am, and SSRCcorp and I somehow managed to convince Saz to try Stairway 2k16. There was quite a bit of falling, but eventually, through bribery with steak, scones, and iron axes, Saz made it to purple! \o/

But, of course, we had to get a few memes out of the experience.

One more slot reserved for when SSRC finished compiling the video. ;)
  2. love it xD best all-nighter I've pulled in quite a while hahaha

thanks to home-slice and windy for the steak, scones, and emotional support in that very trying time full of high's and low's (so many times of falling to the very bottom)

EDIT:: hardcore parkour 😂 but at least I improved some over the course of those 5 hours 😂
  3. Such commitment ! Gg xD
    Sazukemono and MoreMoople like this.
  4. Hahahaha, good job Sazzie! :D
    607 and Sazukemono like this.
  5. Dang.. I left right when the fun started lol
    SliceOfRhyBread and Sazukemono like this.
  6. Hahaha yeah, at some point I checked the channel list to see what happened (and why you weren't still with us in-game) but you'd already poofed :(
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  7. I would use voice chat if i didn't have speech problems
  8. Hearing the voice chat shenanigans happen as they unfold is really quite something. I know a few people who go in there and lurk with the chatters but reply through text :p you can always mute your mic if you don't feel like talking ;)
  9. <---
    Yeah, go ahead! You're welcome to join me in silence :D (I don't talk much, but listening can be fun)
  10. You don't have to talk in chat, you can stay muted there are a few that do that anyway.
  11. alright thanks
  12. This event was released the week after I was promoted to staff. I remember sitting there for hours every day for a week after the event's release as a newbie staff watching people attempt at getting to the end of the parkour. Was so much fun watching everyone, lol :D
  13. It's still really fun to watch people attempt it ;) i'm sure there are a few from last night who can attest to that (myself included)
    SliceOfRhyBread, 607 and MoreMoople like this.
  14. Yeah I had to be up super early :(
  15. Can vouch, Windy and I broke into bouts of laughter and tears after Saz made the 4-block jump to purple and then missed the 1-block jump immediately after it.
    607, Sazukemono and MoreMoople like this.
  16. y'all weren't the only ones howling with laughter ;)

this was me, most of the time -> 😂
    a good portion of the missed jumps I made were because I was laughing (at myself) so hard - it was a spiral of madness xD
  17. Did you remind Saz that the blocks were invisible when it was originally an event? :p
  18. I don't think anyone needs a reminder

me during that event:
  19. :eek: That sounds absolutely terrifying!!
    MoreMoople likes this.
  20. Ah, good times... I actually enjoyed that (although I did only play it once quite some blocks had been made visible), until the teleport got moved to the first balloon so all my progress seemed for nothing. >.<