This is not a ban appeal, simply an apology.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Code_Surfer, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Some may now that just a few minutes ago I griefed, advertised servers, and some bad things about EMC. I would like to say, that I didn't mean any of it. I just simply needed a way to get off Emc and that was the only way possible for me. Here is my apology to: All staff senior, regular, and admins. Especially to Aikar. I said mean things, but didn't mean them.
    Equinox_Boss and SkidzGaming like this.
  2. You coulda always ASKED to be banned temporarily or permanently...
  3. When you /p your name it says your not banned..?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. I don't understand. How can doing bad things be the only way to get off emc?
    Equinox_Boss, Parkerjv9 and FDNY21 like this.
  5. I see your reasoning, I ban myself on Roblox all the time to get myself off of it

(Can't quote, 607)
    It's hard to keep yourself off of somethings sometimes
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. I agree with this.

However, griefing is not the way to keep yourself off of something, and is certainly not the way forward.

Asking to be banned to keep yourself off of something would have been much simpler, easier, and better.
  7. (I wish I could quote, FDNY - However, greifing is not the way to keep yourself off of something)
    Agreed, greifing is never acceptable. It's in the name, it causes greif... And asking to be banned would have been much better either way, explaining the situation to a few staff members. They would probably understand and agree to temp ban you for however long you needed
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and FDNY21 like this.
  8. How do you ban yourself?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. the really simple way. becoming a mod, get community manager and ban yourself. not sure why you would do that.
    option 2: ask for it
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Say a few... choice words in a message to anyone and you'll get banned for "inappropriate language" you'll show as banned until you log in and agree to the terms again

Edit: The message never gets sent to the person, so no problems
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  11. Not to instigate anything, but I'm 95% sure you will regret this. You can just; log out? Plenty of ways to rid of yourself at will.
    However. now you're in a situation where should you decide to come back, you'll have to appeal and go through all sorts of garbage. Worst of all you'll likely get purged and who knows if it's going to be accepted. Sorry, but this could have been handled a lot better :/
    Todd_Vinton, Parkerjv9, 607 and 3 others like this.
  12. Just uninstall MC from your computer. Chances are you'll be to lazy to reinstall it. That's what I did. ;)
    Anyway, I hope all goes to your plan for what you did if that makes sense :eek:
    CoDe4RiDeR, 607 and mba2012 like this.
  13. Oh sheesh, not you too? :(
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  14. I guess last night wasn,t enough sorry to hear this now code, I know you didn't mean it and maybe in time you will feel better about what ever it was that upset you.
    CoDe4RiDeR and Equinox_Boss like this.