THIS is how Aikar codes!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Maxarias, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Aikar should have his own reality show. "The Jammin' Coder" That's something I'd watch.
  2. Lol double program mode? I have http://aikarmode.ytmnd.com/ up at the moment listening to that music and have the vid going on my second monitor while programming my own self :3
    kuraudochuu likes this.
  3. I may or may not have had it open since it was posted
    ...no regrets
  4. #yoaf

You Only Aikar Forever
  5. Wow.. That's all I say...... Wow.... I wish I could turn coding into donig that lol :)
  6. I have that same keyboard.
  7. the track Aikar is listening to is "Give Up Your Guns" by Raekwon (the Cook), Talib Kweli, and Royce da 5'9"

IceCreamCow contributed "Only Girl" by Rihanna

here you go:

mba2012, xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and ISMOOCH like this.
  8. I don't know why but Aikar coding reminds me of this

Life forms= enraged mobs
  9. Maxarias, have Aikar listen to this one the next time he's coding... it should help:

xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and ISMOOCH like this.
  10. I got the moves like Aikar...
  11. Woaw he has alot of cumputers...

12. Making .gifs to distract from your sass, are we? :cool:
  13. oh dear lord, stop i'm laughing too hard... stomach beginning to hurt... can't stop laughing..... oh the torture lol....so funny tho, cant help myself.
  14. image.jpg My thoughts exactly
  15. I wonder how much code Aikar could accomplish if he used all of his fingers? :p
    rman92011 likes this.
  16. world is not ready yet
  17. If we could only have Aikar's brain for like 10 seconds imagine the things we could accomplish...
  18. Yeah, like eating meals with too much chilli sauce and listening to rap.
    mba2012, rman92011 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  19. I like chilli sauce...
  20. Max, it appears you unleashed A torrent of gifs created by ISMOOCH, beware world. :O