Thieves Guild!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by earthquake02, Apr 8, 2012.

1. His request seemed legit to me
  2. Username: Coxfamily
    u should pick me because I know a lot about minecraft
    fact: I have read nearly the whole wiki of minecraft
    I am best at Crafting in minecraft
    Probably wont use the skin -_-
  3. Dangerous Popcorn you were not excepted because we already have enough hunters.
  4. COxfamily you have been excpeted to the thieves guild because you can remember how to craft everything. May the guild treat you well
  5. I'm in aren't I?
  6. ill join up username:LeGryff
    why i should join:Because creepers live in fear of my blade
    interesting fact:i found you in cave in wild that one time if you remember...
    best at: truthfully, probably mob hunting...

idk about the skin ill try it out
  7. Hooray! :D
  8. whats the coords? And what server?
  9. SMp2. already posted coords look around thread
  10. I'm sorry Legryff. Although you have a good sense of slaying mobs we already have enough mob slayers
  11. cool thanks:D
  12. Guys I'm waiting for all of you on the island in smp2. (Coords already posted) I'm hidden on map and I've got our house and mineshaft done. (Minechaft is ravine) Hurry up. May the Guilds luck be with you on your journey.
  13. I can't go on at the moment (Family stuff) sorry I might be on in 1-2 weeks at the most:)
  14. Have any of u heard of the eldaria island map for minecraft? If not its a custom biome and custom terrain survival map and is awesome I've been playing it nonstop along with skyrim arkham city and I just got into the closed beta for halo 4 so my video game live is pretty busy I'll try to get out there though
  15. Ok snozles. Family first right. As for the rest of you LETS MOVE IT!
  16. What is your Username? ImaYoufo
    Why we should accept you to the Thieves Guild? I can do MC free running and sence I have played on PvP servers I can hide buildings well
    Name some interesting things about you? I have great luck with mobs and can survive with little
    What are you best at in Minecraft? Im a best at exploreing, I can cover any biome easly

If you join do you want the member designated skin? I loved the skin and edited it to my needs
  17. i forgot i was in this XD
  18. Earthquake02: You may want to edit the co-ords out of the post and PM them to new members instead. Having them displayed publicly is almost asking to be griefed (and we wouldn't want that :) )
  19. ImaYoufo. Your excepted