The Wither Squad

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by FDNY21, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Thanks for donating stuff guys! The more donations we get, the more wither heads we can get to host more fun for all who want to kill the wither :D ~FDNY21
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. This is very cool, ill think about participating... who gets the star??
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. SKVLLFAC3 hosts all of them, and gets all the heads with his money so he gets the star :) And then he makes a beacon, sells it and buys more heads and the cycle goes on like that :D We need donations for more heads and some armour too though ~FDNY21
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Ok cool. I may donate later on due to my mega mall being built so i need the materials. Once i get lots I may donate. ;) Make sure to check out the thread for my mall for all the info! here is the link http://empireminecraft.com/threads/smp-9-18305-mega-mall.30391/
    Equinox_Boss, MrUnknownian and FDNY21 like this.
  5. for how much?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Can I give you guys witherheads and kill the withers and then you give me the beacons back... Im lazy and hate fighting withers..
    Equinox_Boss and MrUnknownian like this.
  7. :D That would be awesome, more fights for us the better! I guess you could just set up an access chest wherever and we will pick up the heads and return with the stars, or beacons (I just don't have the obsidian), but yeah sounds great to me
    Equinox_Boss and FR_S like this.
  8. Could I join? I'm a strategist, so I could help determine what to do with your set of tools and armor.
    p.s. I have killed the wither by myself with crappy tools in the test field
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. You should make a public event about fighting the wither without armor or weapons
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. hmm no weapons? At least some wooden hoes xD lol
    Equinox_Boss and Porphos like this.
  11. Yes!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Lets do this! I'll start testing now!:D
  13. Just now, SKVLLFAC3, FDNY21 and MrUnknownian set out on the LAST wither squad mission in the room we did the fights in from the start. A new room will be chosen or made soon by SKVLL, here are some photos of todays wither squad! ~FDNY21 2013-09-20_22.48.15.png 2013-09-20_22.48.24.png 2013-09-20_22.43.19.png
  14. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. It is getting harder to sell the beacons, no one wants it for even 9k :(, so there wont be many wither fights.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Ill buy a beacon for 9k :) setup an access chest for me on your res spawn and Ill pay and pick it up
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Message for SKVLL if i do not see him on smp9 first: I have 3 wither heads, if you want we can gather another squad and get diz beaconz but for me :p Up to you ~FDNY21
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. yeah, that was a fun one, i even got to try out my new god armour :)
    Equinox_Boss, MrUnknownian and FDNY21 like this.
  19. Awesome! :D
  20. Yeah we had a recent battle hosted by FDNY21 and it was amazing, we literally FELL INTO a DUNGEON. The Wither explodes when it spawns (when its health is all the way generated), as I'm sure many of you know, and, well, its explosion made us fall into a dungeon. The dungeon didn't have any legit loot or anything but it was pretty awesome. And somebody, I don't know who, destroyed the spawner :O. Also I died lol and BTHarrold98 went down to one heart, it was insanely epic. Just imagine fighting, inside a dungeon, the Wither with zombies spawning all around you, and having water leak in at the same time. I was so shocked and busy imagining a grinder like an inch away from the protected spawn area that I died like a fool (with god armor :confused:), plus I was eager to loot it up and take all the mossy cobble. But thanks FDNY21 for hosting one of the most exciting wither fights yet! Hopefully many more are to come :D
    Equinox_Boss and FDNY21 like this.