The Webkinz Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MoreMoople, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Hey all! :)

For those that didn't know, Webkinz was the first game that I ever had an account on. I've got my account on February 14th, 2008! I've played on Webkinz with a few other people from EMC, including jewel_king, Eviltoade, Harp4Christ, Johnkid, rabb10, and dorameow, so I thought I should make a thread about it!

This was my first Webkinz pet. Her name is Maria! :)

To get this started: Who else has a Webkinz account? If you have an account, what is your favorite arcade game? :D
    607, Joy_the_Miner and jewel_king like this.
  2. Moople, you're making me feel old, I remember back when this came out. haha~

All in seriousness, I never got into it, much like Roblox or Club Penguin, but I remember back when I was just entering highschool. That was when it was beginning to gain popularity, letalone seeing all the ads for it on TV back then. :3

It was all the rage and I distinctly remember all the kids in freshman year in my high school were playing it. --- I kind of regret not getting an account for it, but it seems like an interesting idea for a game nevertheless. :)
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  3. It might not have caught on in the Netherlands, as I don't recall hearing about it until you introduced me to it. :p In 2008 Habbo Hotel was all the rage.
    But Webkinz is still active? That's interesting, a lot of these old social gaming platforms have been discontinued. :)
    MoreMoople likes this.
  4. To be honest, I have never heard of this game. Ever. XD
    MoreMoople likes this.
  5. I'm the kinda kid who only was allowed to play Club Penguins and made like....20 different accounts because I always forgot my password
    607, MoreMoople and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  6. I played way back in like 2004 or something, I was in Kindergarten. All I remember is that I really really loved that one game where you threw a platypus up into trees to get flowers? I think?
    MoreMoople likes this.
  7. Oh god I forgot about these never had one tho lol
    MoreMoople likes this.