The Sneaker Thread!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by THE_OP_VILLAGER, Jul 3, 2019.

?

What’s the most you’ve spent on a shoe?

Under 100 15 vote(s) 62.5%
100-200 5 vote(s) 20.8%
200-350 2 vote(s) 8.3%
350-500 0 vote(s) 0.0%
500-1000 1 vote(s) 4.2%
1k-2k 1 vote(s) 4.2%
2k+ 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Hey guys I decided I’d make a thread where we can talk about sneakers and other wanted items feel free to share what types of shoes your rocking and if you have any questions on a shoe. Feel free to also talk about clothing like Supreme Bape Kaws and other cool things.
  2. Lately I’ve been wearing a pair of Jordan 1’s they’re the turbo green color way
  3. I only get shoes that look good on me, idk about brand to me, shoes are shoes, idk if my opinion matters though on a thread about shoe lovers
    607 likes this.
  4. why'd you make a sneaker thread
  5. I was curious if anyone is into them but it’s a part of your fit like if you have a really nice set of clothes you also need good shoes to go with your outfit and preferably ones in my opinion that might be limited edition or whatever
    Jaqque_r0x likes this.
  6. Well, I wear whatever is in style and I wear those till they break. Then i get new ones xD
    607 likes this.
  7. I've never worn anything but black Converse and black Vans Old Skool trainers

Also black chelsea boots
    Jaqque_r0x likes this.
  8. My friend begs me to get her high-top burgundy converse every year but I'm too poor xD
  9. I wear a lot of Air Max. I've got 2 pairs of 270s at the minute, and going to get the triple black 720s soon. I used to have the photo blue/obsidian vapormax plus but they didn't fit me and I cant find them in a bigger size for less than $300
  10. As requested by one person, Wow

And why does everyone spend so much money on shoes?
  11. To look good and because I have no bills, what little money I have is all disposable
  12. Found some on stockx which is a really good website for shoes and they’re authentic https://stockx.com/nike-air-vapormax-plus-obsidian
  13. That's where I was looking but they're very pricey so I'd have to save for a while. I'm a US 13/UK 12
  14. I wear what fits. I am sure others can relate to this as well.
    Officially my shoe size length would be a US 13.5 - which you can't find in stores. But also my feet are Not standard widths throughout, especially the bridge area. Then also wide sizes are wide in the wrong places. For sneakers I tend to get Nike sized 14 - and they tend to fit the best. In other brands can squeeze in a 13 or swim in a 14. Whichever feels better.

Anyways. Due to this, I don't get excited about shoe shopping as most things fit badly. Definitely can't shoe shop online.
    607, MoreMoople and Gaming_Comander like this.
  15. Nike vintage blazers 10/10, I really liked the Nike x Sacai blazers in the black legend blue colorway. Sold out quick and don't really have the time and money to use bots and stuff like that lol. Too expensive for me to pay resale though :( Still a cool sneaker nonetheless. :D
  16. I think Jordan 1’s which are very popular come in your size
  17. Yea I wanted those too I’m planning on getting several bots for reselling later I also might get the hallows eve off white blazers or might get some off white Jordan 1’s
  18. Maybe I wasn't clear, sorry. Length is rarely the issue. And I don't know of a store in my state that keeps that size in stock (regardless if the company at large sells them).
    607 likes this.
  19. Well stockx is a legitimate website that sells all shoes mostly sneakers
  20. I generally only wear boots and sandals. It is a struggle to get me into sneakers because I just don't care for how they feel. (Says the person that spends hours each week dancing on her toes... Hm. :rolleyes:)

I don't intend to buy any sneakers for at least the next few years. The ones that I have from a couple years ago still fit and are in really good condition because I don't put them on unless I have to. :)
    607 likes this.