The result of 24 hour CQ Duty and no internet connection. :)

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Twitch1, Apr 14, 2012.

1. :-/ That is cheating... :(
    Surviving first night by Twitch1:
    Find a tree, get minimum 4 logs, turn them into 16 planks, take 12 planks, make a crafting bench and 16 sticks.
    Then make a wood pickaxe and find some stone. Harvest 17 cobblestone, make a furnace, 1 stone pickaxe, 1 stone axe, 1 stone sword, 1 stone shovel.
    Get 4 coal and make 16 torches. Dig up some dirt or harvest more cobblestone and make a small hut before nightfall. Fight spiders and make a fishing rod with the last 3 sticks. Fish up a few fish for food until daytime.
    Play your way. :D
  2. I'm so gonna try this tonight! Sounds good actually since its all exact. The only variable is coal, but you can just make charcoal :)
    Twitch1 likes this.
  3. Well to be honest I have a different method. Get the wood for a workbench and then make some wood tools. Get cobble for stone tools and then go hunting for pigs/cows. Kill a bunch and then go back to getting more wood. Make charcoal and then make torches. Then begin the long and fun process of harvesting and building until I have some real epic creations going. Of course I use the zombe pack so that I can make creepers unable to blow up blocks but still kill me. Hate making things and having those guys blow it all up. Well that and I also remove the enderman's ability to pick up blocks.. ;)
  4. I'v been working on some high tech security systems in SSP, the cactus wall was my first defense :)
  5. the only defense i have is 2 doors and an underground railway to my other houses. see what i do is i build a house at an epic place, then i have outposts for getting all the types of wood, for farming, for mining, for sand, for animals, for mobs, etc. then i link them all together by railways underground near the void and voila! epic system!