The Real Reason I Haven't Been on EMC

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Bunkerllama, Oct 12, 2012.

1. He could have cropped the image... You never know :p
  2. Im on windows, and i made the thing, but its telling me im on survival and i was on creative? How can i change it bc cheats arent enabled?
  3. Idk how to do that, but u can change to creative by installing TMI and in the inventory menu u can change it there.
  4. I dont feel like doing that, but i will make a world download and put it on here :)
  5. If I had a computer ATM I could fiddle around for you.
    It will be in the world save file. It will likely be a .txt that you can edit.
  6. Found it on mac on MC Forums:
    mba2012 and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  7. I
    That's how I install mods so you are correct!!
    mba2012 and _Stads_ like this.
  8. I think you may have quoted my second post... But don't worry I understand what you mean :) Anyways thanks for saying that you're going to try to make a world download I can't wait to have a play around on it! :D
    It's unfortunate you're not putting it on PMC but who cares it's still a privilege to even see such a great work of art! :D
  9. Okay thanks for letting me know :D
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  10. What Alex said. :p

This is amazing. Wow. Just wow. How long did it take?
    marknaaijer likes this.
  11. Amazing build! That would cost a lot of iron... :p
  12. Hey consider getting gold support and make that on a 120x120 res, might fit, I'm sure we all would donate Wool and supplies :)
  13. Would you donate a like 3 double chests of iron blocks? :p
  14. anyway, its made out of, wool. White wool.
  15. Wait, no its iron :p I would doante like 40 iron blocks ;)
  16. :eek: 0_0 good....work.....
  17. Awesome builds! :D You have skill and perseverance that I couldn't match even on my best days. :)

Make sure you post it all over the place in places like Planet Minecraft and such first. You wouldn't want someone else to just take credit for your work, right? So make sure you make it known that it's yours before you let others at it. :p
    5weety likes this.