[Closed] The Promo Prices Thread

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by The_Mancub, Jan 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A voucher is the regular one, and a gift is the really old one, that can't be collected anymore. :) These exist for all three tiers of supporter.
    ASliceOfRhyBread and Uzack like this.
  2. Functionally they are the same, but the supporter gifts were from a really really reallyreallyreallyreally long time ago and are worth a bunch more.
    TomvanWijnen and Uzack like this.
  3. I see. Thanks for replies. :)
  4. I had no idea my go to horse was worth 900k.... almost makes me consider selling the poor guy.
    586 likes this.
  5. Bought a 2013 empire firework for 111k and dufne bought a 2012 empire firework for 276k
  6. Updated list, Thank you
    586 likes this.
  7. I just bought 2 Fragile Elytras for 20k, so 10k each. I think the price on your thread says 80k. Correct me if I’m wrong though ;)
    ThaKloned likes this.
  8. Ya I thought that was way to high as well. I priced mine in my shop at 25k. Even that might be high.
    JParsonsX likes this.
  9. Thanks, I forgot to update that. Even I bought one for 10k just the other day, Prices have been updated
  10. When will the ghast heart be finally be priced?
  11. As soon as I hear about one getting sold but I have yet to see a single one sell.
  12. Oh I sold one for 10k last week
  13. and updated price
  14. Emm i think, the gold voucher is to high I can't get 130k on 1 of them and I'm sell one soon
  15. Purchased both a Marlix head and Momo head for 25k each. That seems to be the average rate for boss heads. I think I paid 20k for endermen head and 20k for Witch boss. So I think 25k a good average.
  16. Umm, those are not promos and had no plans or ever adding mob heads to this list
  17. Well they would be mob drops, no? Like shiny flesh, etc. Since rare.
    TomvanWijnen and 586 like this.
  18. again those Mob heads are not promos so they won't be put on this list
  19. Just because noones buy doesnt mean that isnt the last price someone recorded buying them at. U can have a dc of diamond blocks and noone buy even though u are selling at a good price. There are more factors than just availibility that factor into why something isnt selling, and as a side note ive sold 2 for more than 130k in the past month. So maybe its just you
  20. Why is the gold supporter gift 200k more than diamond?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.