The other Shell has arrived :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by GripCEO, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Did you intend to write your text at size 2? :p
    Raaynn likes this.
  2. Ha.. nope. On my phone and guess that hapoened replying to the other post.
    607 likes this.
  3. EMC will soon be inundated with shel alts.
  4. Maybe we could host a giveaway ... "help Shel pick names for his alts"

Could be like:
    ClamShelluser
    BombShell

Personally I like ShElephant.

Reminds me of my own african name Raaynnocerous.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  5. Well, technically when people have split personalities, they do not recognize that they are the same people. http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/dissociative-identity-disorder-multiple-personality-disorder#1 says, "dissociative identity disorder is a severe form of dissociation, a mental process which produces a lack of connection in a person's thoughts, memories, feelings, actions, or sense of identity." This could be caused by childhood trauma. In fact, this is often the most common cause. The person who is suspected of having it could have a borderline personality disorder, which is another psychiatric problem.
    Please do keep in mind that this is nothing to make fun of. This can potentially be dangerous, and the subject would be going through a hard time. Imagine if there was a person that rummaged through your house and acted as a normal person whenever you went to sleep or lost consciousness. This is what he could be going through. This is not something to make a joke out of, just like other diseases that people commonly make fun of such as autism. Serious matters like this are not meant to be disrespected.
    As for you shell, here are a list of things to keep watch for:
    • Mood swings
    • Compulsions and rituals
    • Psychotic-like symptoms (including auditory and visual hallucinations)
    • Eating disorders
    • Sleep disorders (insomnia, night terrors, and sleep walking)
    • Anxiety, panic attacks, and phobias (flashbacks, reactions to stimuli or "triggers")
    If multiple of these symptoms occur, you may want to consult a psychiatrist as soon as possible. Neuro problems such as these should never be left untreated, especially one as significant as this, ShelLuser. As always, I am always happy to help if you find yourself in a difficult situation. Just remember, have no shame in embracing this situation. It is always better to be embarrassed yet secure and safe, rather than never letting an enormous problem left unsolved.
  6. I truly am not trying to make fun.. it is true concern. I am truly worried for Shell. And Shell.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  7. There should be a brawl between both shells in pvp, to see which wins
    ShelLuser likes this.