The Newly Green Drop Party!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ElfinPineapple, Jul 22, 2015.

1. I thought this was on the 23rd not today?
  2. Thought I understood this but turns out I inadvertently put my foot in my own mouth. Sorry about that. Did learn something though.

EDIT: Either way, still can't tell if the event is happening. If we're still having issues as we get closer I'll make a game-time decision.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  3. Congrats on mod! Sorry about recent events crashing your party :(
  4. I am too. In my view though, if it ends the problem for good, Mojang can take as long as it deems necessary.
    607, ThaKloned and BailiB like this.
  5. Party is on tonight at 10pm. Be there.

Also, I think I misplaced 3 10,000 rupee vouchers in the pile of chaos. If you find them tonight, please mail them to me and you'll be handsomely rewarded. :)
    luckycordel and ThaKloned like this.
  6. Last bump before things kick off. Once I finish eating I'll start the on-server ads. Hoping to get a large crowd out.

For the record, I'm not the best at redstone contraptions so it's possible the party will run on the short side. If it does happen, hopefully the loot will make your time all the more sweeter.

Also, I do suffer from random internet drops from time to time. Should this happen, please be patient and I'll be back on shortly. I'll mention this again before the drop party starts.

Best of luck to all who show up!
  7. Can anyone else not log in? D:
  8. Noooooo
    I lagged out one minute away and now I cant even join the server.....
    ...I only wanted an iron support voucher too.....
  9. Me too! I was lagging then got kicked. Now I can't join at all.
  10. So advertising BEFORE putting items in dispensers/droppers was a mistake. Once I'm able to get back in I'll need about 5 minutes to set that part up.
  11. Can you post pone it please? A lot of people I know are complaining that they cant join the server...
  12. well atleast it wont start without us...
  13. Krysyy and Aikar are on it at the moment.
  14. So it didn't start yet? I am wondering because I can't get into the server.
  15. Do you mean 7/24? Or is it still today? :)
  16. Today.
    Luckypat likes this.
  17. I was there & got kicked now I can't get back on :(
  18. Smp2 is back up for all you waiting :D
  19. Got some amazing stuff. Thanks for the party, Elfin!
  20. Well that was fun. Good luck to the people with Elfin's head :p
    Qwerty189 likes this.