The New Era (RolePlay)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jan 12, 2013.

1. I wouldn't call the Pope the King he might not appreciate that
  2. We understand but Vatican City would like to stay free from any nation planning to nuke any nation that does not join them.
  3. We will not partake in any such conduct.
  4. Spain feels threatened by the nuking, and upgrades its defenses on the border of the country. Spain begins training its army and gearing them up incase of any future attacks from the Progressia.
  5. Deleted for fear of being nuked.
  6. Spain founds 'Project Rosefield'. The aim of the project is to retaliate against the Progressia forces after the reveal of their evil plans by Vatican City. Any nation is able to join. With combined forces, Spain hopes to halt the Progressia from doing anything stupid.
  7. This makes the USA VERY angry.. Considering we never allied Progressia.
  8. USA enters the pact and readies its nuclear defense system.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  9. Monaco forcably leaves Progressia, and joins the rosefield pact
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  10. France would like to join up and offers the blueprint for it's newly finished high-tech Fallout/Nuclear Shelter.
    Side Note: I compared Vatican City to my subdivision on Google maps at the same zoom and found it hilarious that it was just a tad bit bigger. XD :D
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  11. Inida is Mobilizing its army's, and recruiting 5.000 more solders. We have 5 nuclear warheads, 20.000 troops, 3.000 tanks, 300 aircraft, one Aircraft boat, 1 jump jet, and a lunatic calling the shots.

BRING IT ON, i the event that a ww3 starts
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  12. Lol Lunatic for sure... But one thing, who's your enemy?
    L0tad and SoulPunisher like this.
  13. Whoever dares attack us, and Pakistan (i don't thinks they are in the game right now).
  14. So... No one should pick Pakistan?
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  15. Spain thanks all the people listed.
    Spain asks India to join Project Rosefield, as they could use a strong country like yours to fight Progressia.
  16. Our small country would like to apologize for any distress we have caused Progressia I have talked to their leader and am sorry for my actions.
    -Sincerely Vatican City
  17. Yeah that wasn't cool man... Now we know...
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  18. Greenland Accepts. NOTE that we are no longer a dictatorship, our government was overthrown.
    Greenland nukes work. Now producing more powerful bombs for the attack on mexico. WE WANT THE MOON!
  19. And will try to peacefully retaliate against them - and if they do something stupid we will go to war with them.
  20. Exactly, is so, they go DOWN

Anyways, India has decided "the tension in the world is growing, and we believe ww3 is on the horizon". We are going into a period of Army building, and Nationalism.

India invades Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, and South east Asia. The Governments of those country's were torturing there people, and now that we have the ability to help those people, we would gladly (at the cost of 500 men). We also move our capital to Mumbai. We reopen our recruiting offices to make up for the lost population.

our national map as of now

asia.jpg

Accept