The Name Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by lntra, Jul 5, 2012.

?

Are you going to share how you got your name to the community?

Yeah 26 vote(s) 83.9%
No 6 vote(s) 19.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Terminator908 because the Terminator is a boss and the #s because Terminator was already taken.:(
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  2. Um.... I forgot my name so i got lazy and called myself iforgotmyname01. I got my nickname (blue) cuz my bud came up with it and it stuck i guess.
  3. I had an odd obsession with Chickens like 8 years ago... and my family was creating fantasy football teams (I am not football savvy fyi) And I combined chicken and the Buccaneers (I really never liked them though...) But I then started using it for everything. Most people don't know this explanation- and quite frankly that is ok.
  4. I love how so many people have numbers on the end because they couldn't get the name they wanted without them :p
  5. I probably gotten Nole but i like the 972 because of my psn name
    Nole972 and 9-7=2
  6. My name came from reading Naruto and back then, Kakashi was the man! lol So I wanted to use his name, but needed it to be more of a girl name, so I added Kia + Shi = Kiashi. The Sama was added to be like a full name, like Mrs. Kiashi. I've used the Kiashi name for every game I've played since I came up with it. :D
  7. :D A creeper with Uranium-235? :D
    Chascarrillo and oidgod like this.
  8. mine came from me but i wanted "DogsAreNice" but my father said that wasn't cool so he made me have "dogsrnice" and my mother put the caps in
    so my user name was a flamly effort

oh and i love the paulsorsjr. thing thats what made me play minecraft
  9. Meh, thats classified for me
  10. youre name is oid and you play in god mode in sim city
  11. He, SemusPkc and Nova are the people who got me inspired in playing Minecraft!
  12. how did you get you're name creppa?
  13. I would rather not tell you where I got my name. You could use it against me. <.< >.> :)
    Chascarrillo and Manglex like this.
  14. This is how I got my name people!
  15. I was watching a TV series called "the walking dead" and it was about zombie's, and uhh.... zombiekiller was taken but I prefer "slayer"