The Name Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by lntra, Jul 5, 2012.

?

Are you going to share how you got your name to the community?

Yeah 26 vote(s) 83.9%
No 6 vote(s) 19.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Back when I played Roblox, my name was Cds0199. I made a Minecraft with that name (didn't buy it though) but forgot the password. I also made a alt on Roblox called Mrlegitislegit, so when I got Minecraft, I chose that as my name.
  2. Origin
    Mangle - Verb, to injure severely, disfigure, or mutate my slashing or cutting.
    Manglex- A nonsense word used a Username to sound like a name, but isn't actually a name. Such as Xephos, Glyf, Cromek, etc.
  3. So yeah, youmsurname is legit, and you are legit? :p
  4. Possibly.
    Chascarrillo and Manglex like this.
  5. :D lol :D
  6. I was eating popcorn while i saw a spider, DangerousPopcorn
  7. well actually my username is my school username. just easier for me to remember my account stuff.
  8. mine isnt that hard just remove the _ and you have my REAL NAME :confused:
  9. I luv dem Yanks. And 5 (May) 18th is my birthday.
  10. well i got my name through playing a video game..... i was coming home from school one day and i played kingdom hearts on my ds for a while. then cause i was using an AR card to play it with some stuff it failed on me at the very end of the game and i got really pi**** of and so on taht same night i got minecraft and cause i still liked kingdom hearts i decided to be named after the common and most powerful weapon in the game. keyblade! and the 18 cause i was born ont teh 18th of october :p
  11. Dwight because it's my last name and everyone I know calls Dwight and for numbers 52 was my football number my junior until I stop playing college football :( also 73 was my football# freshman & sophomore year it was a joke because I only played defense but on the roster was linebacker/ o-lineman So yea we thought it would be funny :)
  12. How i got my name couldn't think of anything else because everything i came up with was taken so i just put this (the end)
  13. I put my name in then 12 as a random number and then hydro because I think I was dehydrated at the time
  14. I have absolutely noooo idea where I got mine from.
  15. Have no clue
  16. Hay - for the stuff horses eat,
    Ley - a pasture/field where the hay is,
    Col - the lowest point between two peaks,
    Gan - a Chinese swear word.

Basically I like to let my horse eat hay as I ride through the mountains whilst swearing in Chinese.
  17. I thought Haley is a cool name too? :p
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  18. Well, how I got my name was that was trying to spell CreeperNinja235 but my computer was laggy so i got CreppaNinga235! I got 235 because i was looking at a math problem 2+3=5 so
    I typed it down.
  19. Mine is what happens when you create a random name generator, and leave it unattended for 5 minutes while you make a sandwich. Really, not joking.
    hayleycolgan likes this.