The moment you have all been waiting for: Pyramids!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by GripCEO, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Hello Empire,

I tried to hire someone to write this review for me but they refused, so here you are. Also: ShelLuser insists that I add some disclaimers about this post being on behalf of me, myself and I but I think that's just silly. Everyone should already know that by now.

Introducing....

The GripCEO pyramid savings scheme plan! This is your moment; the moment you've been waiting for.

How does it work? Simple... Soon you'll be able to place your items in a chest, overlooked by none other than me. Your items will be safe, after you pushed a button the items get transported into the item sorting machine, they'll be checked for viruses and other nasty things and if everything is ok then they will be processed: transported and secured into the pyramid.

We also have a very specific business model to work by and in order to gain your trust I shall share it with you good people in order to ensure full transparency:
    1. Get people to put items into the chest.
    2. ???
    3. Profit!
    Savings plan: keeping things safe!

This plan will be so safe that we won't be able to ever return your items. After all: it is a savings plan, not a returning plan. There can be no turning back!

Just look at that pyramid... With so many expensive blocks present isn't it obvious that this scheme will actually work?

Coming soon on a /v +directory near you!
  2. and suddenly im not too sure anymore about being shelly's alt ^.^
  3. Is this just starting to look like another rip off scam by the GRIP crew?
  4. Why would it be? It's 100% legit, Just throw a few diamond blocks in there.
  5. Awwww :confused:

On a sidenote: GRIP doesn't rip people off, never has. Maybe with the exception of griefers who's fun got ruined after we refunded their target(s) with plenty of stuff to repair the damages ;)
  6. Such a small pyramid, yet seems so large in red-stoning... I guess I need to get a "GRIP".

Haha, I am so lonely.
    TomvanWijnen, SirTah and ShelLuser like this.
  7. I'm guessing this is your way of announcing a new method to "donate" to GRIP. But with all the jokes about ripping people off, I'm finding it difficult to trust GRIP. I'd like to help and was planning to, but I think I'll hold off for now.
    Ian_C and ShelLuser like this.