The Lavender Town Challenge

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by TheMiniKins, Dec 28, 2013.

?

Did it work on you?

Yep, kill me now :( 17 vote(s) 50.0%
Ehh, sorta, but not so much 7 vote(s) 20.6%
NO, YOU LIAR! 10 vote(s) 29.4%
  1. ^
    Just saying, if you aren't used to it, or are easily manipulated, don't listen to it.
    The 'syndrome' is completely a placebo effect, after hearing it will hurt when listening etc etc. It starts feeling like that's true, but it's some guy who knows science and how the brain works.

For example:
    Some say that classical music relieves stress and headaches. If you create a remix of this, it could even help better think. The longer you listen to different classical you will start to feel better, happy and at peace.
    AliceF3 and TheMiniKins like this.
  2. Yeah, we may just be REALLY competitive... :/
    FDNY21 likes this.
  3. Something makes me want to just call a mental hospital for every single one of you .___.
    607, TheMiniKins and FDNY21 like this.
  4. So I managed to reset my timer, now I give up :p

She is good on the violin.. Look for Radioactive by Lindsey Striling and Pentatonix, quite the remix I would say :)
    TheMiniKins likes this.
  5. Congratz :) You survived :D
    FDNY21 likes this.
  6. Lol, I heard the original soundtrack of Lavander town like 2 years ago and still having no issues with it. Hear Iowa from SlipKnot and then tell me what happens to you :D.
    TheMiniKins and AliceF3 like this.
  7. This hurts my ears...
    TheMiniKins likes this.
  8. Within the first playthrough of the song I felt pressure in my forehead to nose area
    TheMiniKins likes this.
  9. What about the original version? The original version was never released because of the testings.. Is there possibly one on youtube hiding around..?
    TheMiniKins likes this.
  10. oh kay.... about an hour ago, I stopped cuz I had to eat lunch. I was at about 3 hours strong, with a slight headache, kind of like the one you get after getting off the computer after a 4 hour gaming session :p now, an hour later, I'm feeling better :)
    TheMiniKins likes this.
  11. Am I the only one who finds this really relaxing? It's so melancholy and heartbreaking, but it makes me want to sleep.
    TheMiniKins and FDNY21 like this.
  12. Lol.
    One time I acted as a DJ for a party and played a remix of it and all the gamers yelled NOOOOOOO! everyone else was confused and started dancing. :3 #StoryofmyLyfe
    jacob5089, TheMiniKins and FDNY21 like this.
  13. Lol i love this song! Need a grammy!
    TheMiniKins likes this.
  14. I heard the music for: 1 hour, 24 minutes, 52 seconds. After that I went to a water park.
    TheMiniKins likes this.
  15. 450 secs... nothing...
    TheMiniKins likes this.
  16. Yeah, thats the one I use, I believe that is the real one :)
  17. Just listened to this. Oh my god that is scary.
    TheMiniKins likes this.
  18. My friend told me about this and he said he was going to try this over winter break. Now hes not returning my calls. Im dead serious
    TheMiniKins likes this.
  19. Listened to this, nothing happened. I'll listen to it another lets say... 3 times tomorrow morning around 9am
    TheMiniKins likes this.
  20. i've been listening to this for about an hour and a half now. bweheheheh
    TheMiniKins likes this.