The Lavender Town Challenge

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by TheMiniKins, Dec 28, 2013.

?

Did it work on you?

Yep, kill me now :( 17 vote(s) 50.0%
Ehh, sorta, but not so much 7 vote(s) 20.6%
NO, YOU LIAR! 10 vote(s) 29.4%
  1. The nocebo effect can cause very real symptoms, think a psychological disease. This is just an example.
    TheMiniKins likes this.
  2. I heard about this a while back. Gives me a bit of a headache but it is bearable :) I think that the rise in suicides at the time was probably coincidental, but I do know for a fact this song did cause some strange side affects, like the headache it is giving me now :p
    TheMiniKins likes this.
  3. You know what? I never actually made it to Lavender Town on my copy of Pokemon Blue. When I first played it, I was playing on whatever file one of my brothers were on. I didn't read anything in games, either. No lavender unicorn town syndrome for me, I guess.

I'm too old now, and I've pretty much destroyed my ears at this point, so I'm out of luck.
    TheMiniKins likes this.
  4. I'm considering downloading this to my iPhone..... dun dun, dun dun, dundundundun dun, dun... forever, and ever, and ever....... huehuehuehuehuehuehue...
    TheMiniKins likes this.
  5. Yeah, I think the suicides and mental illnesses are just coincidental too, but the real effects get worse than headaches :(
    FDNY21 likes this.
  6. I will have to wait and see for that...
    TheMiniKins likes this.
  7. Its my ringtone...

Well, you never know
    FDNY21 likes this.
  8. ONE MINUTE TO AN HOUR...
  9. HOLY CRAP! Don't die princebee!
  10. Is it me or does this music make your heart feel heavy?
    TheMiniKins likes this.
  11. ♪starts singing still alive♪
    EDIT: I think my mom's starting to get a bit fed up xD
    607 and TheMiniKins like this.
  12. Put some headphones in, it will make life harder

Nothing like that quite yet, but I'm sure it'll happen some time soon :eek:
    FDNY21 likes this.
  13. I'm pretty worried about you guys, listening to the song for over an hour
    FDNY21 and TheMiniKins like this.
  14. holy crap that is a long track... It's 5:21 long o.o now to upload to my phone...
    TheMiniKins likes this.
  15. I'm at 3hrs :(

Just got given my food, having trouble keeping it down, I should probably stop soon...
  16. Or now...now might be good...
    TheMiniKins, brickstrike and AliceF3 like this.
  17. The fact that you know it gives you weird effects and you still feel the need to listen to it is something I'll never understand...
    TheMiniKins likes this.
  18. Its an addiction? Idk, more like a contest... my brother is at 7 hrs, and he doesn't look too good :(
  19. huehuehue.... welcome to my ringtone, lavender town...
    TheMiniKins likes this.
  20. Oh my.

Something makes me want to go watch my TV series, but something makes me want to survive through this song as long as possible xP
    TheMiniKins likes this.