The last too comment on this thread wins

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Eclipce, Sep 26, 2018.

?

Am I annoying?

No 25 vote(s) 17.0%
Very 11 vote(s) 7.5%
Not really 9 vote(s) 6.1%
Yes 15 vote(s) 10.2%
A little 6 vote(s) 4.1%
Who are you? 69 vote(s) 46.9%
I told you to go away 12 vote(s) 8.2%
  1. Cold brew coffee > All other coffee
  2. olives are gross as well
    they have a horrible scent that makes me feel sick :(
  3. Let's talk about chocolate instead(chocolate is better than olives and coffee), I packaged over $1,000 of chocolate today ;)
    farmerguyson and wafflecoffee like this.
  4. CHOCOLAAAAAATE
    can you /mail send me some please <3
  5. Those look amazing!! Do you get to eat the "rejects"? You know, the ones that suddenly break apart as you package them. 😉
  6. Actually that was a cruel thing you did. We don't have any chocolate in the house and I am not ready to head out to the stores so I can't get any. That picture is going to be with me all day now....like a song.
    Impulsive_Egg likes this.
  7. Yes, eating rejects are a thing :) Though we try really hard not to have any, because that means profit lost.(I care about profit its a family business!)
    farmerguyson and Impulsive_Egg like this.
  8. I understand about the balance of profit and enjoying the treats from your business, obviously with the profit side of things being more important. Sounds like you have a really nice job, one that you can enjoy working hard at.
  9. Are you loling because you were last?
  10. well damn this came back
  11. Yeah, and activity will pick up again. 😀
  12. This thread refuses to die, huh?
  13. It's a fun thread that shouldn't die. It's like a continuous running status thread that everyone contributes to.

Long live this thread!!
  14. im gonna make a bold statement
    eternal thread > this thread

maybe I just really hate competition
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  15. I feel like the competition on this thread is basically dead. I think everyone knows that no one is going to win lol.

In other news, I am about to reach 100 followers on twitch! I was wondering if you guys had any ideas of how I should celebrate with my viewers.
    Impulsive_Egg likes this.
  16. the last time the thread died i won, who says noone will win? ;)