The Hunger Games Event Preparation - By AlexHallon

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AlexHallon, Apr 8, 2012.

?

Do you like The Hunger Games?

Yes 97 vote(s) 94.2%
No 3 vote(s) 2.9%
What's The Hunger Games? 3 vote(s) 2.9%
  1. alex why not just get our skin and leave the head then customize the body or we could just make our own
  2. i make my own skin can every1 rate it hunger games uniform.png
  3. I mean your Residence Number, and you are supposed to e-mail it, but oh well.
    I will accept PokemonObsessed, but Arrowgirl27, you have to claim a residence in smp2 first >.>
  4. Sorry, but you have to use the skin I'm making.
    But you can edit the head :)
  5. ok wheres the server
  6. The server IP will be released when the Lottery is done.
  7. Hey, Alex, if I get picked, I won't be able to change my skin :( I have a Mojang account and I forgot the email I used for Minecraft. Either the email was hacked and closed, or I did forget it.
  8. Oww, sad...
    Oh well, you don't HAVE to edit the skin :)
  9. So basically you're Katniss? :p
  10. Hey, sorry about this, but i actually have no clue what a residence number is... >.< sorry but can you explain that?
  11. The number your residence was before you claimed it.

Just type /res info when in your residence.
  12. oh... wait what? sorry to admit this, but i actually have not played on this server before... i was looking up something and stumbled across this and thought it was the best idea and signed up... sorry if i have to have played on the server to be part of this
  13. Yes, you have to be part of the server :p.
  14. So can i just go on the server get a "residency" and then i can do this hunger games thing :D?
  15. Go on any of the SMP servers, complete the test, and then look for a RESIDENCE. I would try smp8 or smp9, as older servers are pretty out of stock on residences. The ones that are available are in disgusting biomes like swamps and Tundras. I unfortunately ended up in a Tundra, and it's a pain as everything in my res to do with water freezes unless covered up. However it's very close to my real life friend's res, so it could be worse.
  16. You can't pick smp2 if your home server is smp8 :rolleyes:
  17. Guys, google the hunger games event preparation and see what really made me happy :D
  18. FIXED APPLICATION!

1: In-Game Name--- arrowgirl27

2: Server (smp1/smp2/smp3)---- spm8
    3: Residence Number--- 17038

4: Gender (Male/Female)--- female

5: Any Survival or PvP Experience?--- lots played on them scince, ohh... 1.4?
  19. message me or email me or whatever when the smp5 skin is done cuz i wanna see it. reppin smp5's west side(acually im north central but that sounded cooler)