The Hunger Games Event Preparation - By AlexHallon

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AlexHallon, Apr 8, 2012.

?

Do you like The Hunger Games?

Yes 97 vote(s) 94.2%
No 3 vote(s) 2.9%
What's The Hunger Games? 3 vote(s) 2.9%
  1. I will continue with the skin soon.
  2. ...Wut?
  3. That os a good recording software.
  4. Even black would be easier to read :/
  5. :(Im trying to join the thing but when I press the email it wont let me send it to the email but i really wnat to join!!!!
  6. I could probably host the server if you send me the map. Depends, I can host anywhere up to like 24 people without any lag, 25-36 it is a little bit laggy, and 36+ you wouldn't be able to play.
  7. Me and punchingtrees101 talked to smp5 and they agreed to let us be the team. Contact thecontroller he was on and i belive hes a mod. im not sure tho
  8. Can I modify my shirt so I can have honeydews head with his beard
    And if I didn't wright it on there I'm from smp4
  9. me and ninjangsta24 agreed to be a team for smp5 and everyone on the serever said it wa sokay so plaese let us be the smp5 team
  10. The teams will be chosen through a Lottery.
    You can't be a volunteer for the people chosen there.
  11. Sad, cause we might have even more than 36 players :( Also the map has not been done yet, the GameHolders will create it in the Server.
  12. Every player picked from the Lottery will get the skin, and they can then modify the head.
  13. I think the skins are done now...
    When I send it to the the contestants, remember, you can edit the skin's head as much as you want to ;).
  14. When will the lottery happen? How will we know if we are chosen?
  15. thecontroller is not a mod, as much as I bet he wishes he was. By the way, I am in the lottery, right?
  16. okay i didnt know ik now that mods are green. but whatevs this needs to happen soon i cant wait any longer
  17. Really this the 7th one I've seen on the forums
  18. It's actually only the 3rd, but I was the first to think about doing this ;).

It will happen when all the skins are done, we have the Server done, when there are atleast 2 people applied for every spot, and when I have enough stuff/rupees for all the rewards.
    I will post the date of the lottery in this thread, and it will be hold in either SMP3 or Utopia.

Yes you are.

Sorry for the small Wall Of Post guys ^-^
  19. Am I registered,too? Just askin'