The how 2 (blank) series

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by MrAdazahi, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Alright sorry, i got wayyy carried away with this how to money thing, please delete the other 2 threads. Tomorrow i will make a non gibberish "how to elytra" post as i have found a decent tactic :p
  2. i suggest to copy paste the guides to this one
  3. Yah actually imma request to change the title of this to "The how 2 (blank) series"
    Think thatd be a nice non spammy way of helping with emc economy ;)
  4. Whats that mean (late srry)
  5. Totally saw this coming. P.S It was not I who ratted you out. Though I was done looking at gibberish all the same.

Good luck on the new thread and to the Moneys too.

Also maybe mining and selling the goods or Farming the gods. Yes all of this takes time but Rome wasn't built in a day either. The fortunes will flow like the rivers of ancient Babylon. Assuming you can find buyers for what your selling and the demand is in for the goods too.
  6. I liked the posts as they were.

Disappointed.
  7. I think thdarkmod just saw the spam himself lol
    TheDarkModRises and JesusPower2 like this.
  8. The ones with the weird language and stuff? I may throw a couple in but im not trying ti get banned off the forums xd
    JesusPower2 likes this.
  9. As promised, here is how 2 elytra
    Step 1: stuff
    I reccomend NON OP diamond armor. Also a decent sword and bow as well as an enderchest and some food+enderpearls and a bed
    Step 2: place
    These items will very much help you in your elytra expedition.
    Now you want to find a "refurbished" end. The one in smp3 is good as there is a rail that goes to -8.5k
    Or, on sepember 1st the waste will reset, so you can rush that ;)
    Ok now that you have taken a minecart down thousands of blocks in the end, walk the rest of the way, -10k should be fine or even farther. You can go a bit less, just try going as far as you can for better chances of getting one.
    Step 3: wings
    Now that you have made it to -10k you can go the other coordinate and hopefully snag yourself a pair of wings ;)

Like and subsibe so i get teh ad reveno
  10. oo yis vv sneakee so krisie no ban yss
  11. The waste end only goes to 8k blocks out. Also last week I ventured out there and found 4 Elytras....So You don't have to rush out there but It also doesn't hurt to be one of the first out there.

Now the wild end is vast and you can travel for thousands of blocks but your bound to find an end ship. As long as you keep moving forward in a single direction.

12. My friend made a rail system going 8.5k blocks in the wild. The waste is mostly raided
  13. My friend traveled 100k blocks out in the wild. He did this two times and filled his enderchest. Just tells you how far you need to go out.
  14. Actually the first time I only went 80k out. :p The second time was 102k I think.
    BenMA likes this.
  15. Close enough tho. :p
  16. Igot 2 elytras that far, that many blocks out isnt worth it to most and takes a whhiiiile
  17. How 2 price
    This is going to teach u how to get the best prices on items.

Here is an example. You want to buy an unused dancer. It costs 60k but your budget wont let you over 50k. So when the player offers 60k, dont offer 50k. Offer 45k. Rhe player will the. Bump up your offer to possibly 55k, the offer 50k. Most people wont do this, but if they go to 52.5k, brign it down as far as you can, say 51k, they say 52k then say 51.5k. Most of the time a deal will be made here but for those who go down to a single rupee, just continue the process.

And now u no howe 3 price gg like and subsibe so i get d4t add revinio.
  18. Naw, all I do is say offer then they would go 50k then I would talk to them more and put them to 60k :p
  19. Aaah, that makes sense... does it?
    Are threads merge-able? I didn't even know that.
  20. In this situation ir attempting to buy the horse not sell it