The Hitchhiker's Guide To Empire Minecraft

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MigrantMove, Jul 23, 2012.

1. /shop sells ink for 10r each, whish is as cheap as most megastores in smp2.
    I would be more worried about leather and feathers. If I ever get my sugar cane farm going, I might donate some paper.
  2. I have enough books and feathers actually, I stockpiled during 1.2.5. And I kill chickens when I need quick EXP.
  3. Sounds good, I'll donate you some ink when I get the chance. Also, since books can currently only have 16 character titles, what do you think the title(s) will be?
  4. I now have enough ink, books, and feathers to produce the first batch. Thanks to a generous donation from supereskimo. Also, I still need entries, and I'm currently busy trying to find a mod that allows you to paste text into a book, and perhaps infinite pages, to propose in the mods section. Wish me luck! And really, I need more entries, I only got two entries from IamSaj so far.
  5. The Hitchhiker’s Guide to Empire Minecraft

Entry: The End

If you want some precious things, then The End is a great place to get it. But, unfortunately, the Ender Dragon
    isn't going to be there. Also, there are many things to think about while there.

1. There are a lot of Endermen around, and people will often come to The End and attack Endermen. They can get
    you confused with others (which gets really annoying) so bring combat gear so you have a fighting chance.

2. Never dig straight down. Now, I know this is one of the golden rules of Minecraft, but you REALLY need to be weary of this in The End. Dig too far down, and, well... you fall into The Void, die, and never see all the items you had with you again.

3. Now, when you are finished in The End, it is a VERY good idea to have the live map open. You may respawn in the middle of a jungle. That was exactly what happened to me, and I forgot all about the live map. So, that is a very good escape plan.

4. It might be a good idea to bring a friend along with you. They can help you survive the endless hoard (he he, get it?) of the Endermen, and they can also help make the mining a lot quicker (and you should share the resources with each other.

So there you have it. The End is a great place for resources and mob slaying, but you should always have a backup guy (or be the backup guy).
    End Entry: The End
  6. Was my entry too short?
    Because I like the idea of this book being made and I kinda want my entry to be in it...
  7. The entry is fine. PM it to me next time if you have another though.
  8. So not on this thread... Yeah, okay
    I'll try to remember
  9. Bump! We need more!
  10. I'm still not giving up on this people! This will be an invaluable book! Yes, I know, Mega Bump.
  11. Always have 2 buckets of water.