The great chicken invasion of 2012

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JackBiggin, Jun 18, 2012.

1. No, make a little more liek 64 per
  2. I'd say 0 for town paths and spawn and around 64 for in reses.
  3. right you are mr big. :) my lot needs some chickens killing if you have the time
  4. There are problems with permissions with thrown eggs. I am not 100% sure but I think it's to do with a thrown egg doesn't retain it's owner so you are unable to detect if it is allowed to spawn an chicken.
    If the egging is kept up we will more than likely loose the ability to get chickens from laid eggs.
  5. Just gotted egged, big davie do I send screen shots to you?
  6. Yeah send them to me
  7. I would be up for losing ability to spawn chickens from laid eggs in town as long as the protected spawn area in the wilderness allowed us to egg just chickens for free? Then people could drop them their, and other people could profit.
  8. I agree with 64 chicks per lot and they despawn after 5 secs in roads... It would definatley make a huuuge difference in lag on some peoples lots..

Cows and sheep I reaally don't care too much about but I don't think they need a limit because people use them for stuff.. Chickens you only use to egg ppl or make cakes which we all don't do unlike Rob here ;)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  9. Sounds good to me, small price to pay to fix what has become the main method of town/residence grief.
  10. Maybe make chickens not lay eggs, make it eggification to get yer everyday egg, that garuntre spawns a chicken
  11. Yeah, visiting places with tons of chickens is a nightmare. It's the same in the wild if they're in a small area. I've lagged before and watched a chicken lay an egg, it popped back into the chicken and it laid it again xD
    FalloutBe likes this.
  12. If perms are a problem, why not have a universal only perm like firespread that disables them spawning on your res all together? That way, if the owner wants to spawn chickens then they have to turn the perm on and when they're done just turn it off. It would be their fault if they were egged this way if by default it was see to false.
    Eg: /res set chickenegg false
    B4DMAN5IMON and oidgod like this.
  13. AWESOME!!!! The only solution to the egg problem that everyone will like!(but the eggers)