The Famous quotes of EMC!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ZombieSlayer010, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Now your just somebody that I used to know! Somebody! *That I used to know...*

NgF Im everywhere :D
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  2. "Sometimes when playing a game and the screen turns dark, I wonder what I'm doing with my life." -Notch
    "Then the next level starts. Woo!" - Notch
    "It's a me, Mario!" - Mario
    HylianNinja likes this.
  3. the great mind of all of us said

~pop~ - albert fishinstine
    ~weird pop~ - steven fishin
    ~fishy pop~ fishyhiggs
    ~ofencive pop~ simon fowl
  4. Quote By mini40000 tribe - Mini's Bite Off Toes - I say be careful around me :D
  5. "I was thinking what it's like to be abandoned and tortured and abused and forgotten. When your life is so worthless that your only degraded value to anyone is when your pain gives them amusement, and the person entrusted to care for you sees you as more disposable then used tissue. But then I thought... I wonder what it's like to ^%$# a butterfly?"
    -Ragdoll (This is from The Secret Six.)

"And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who could not hear the music."
    -Nietzche

These next four are from Alan Moore's run on The Saga of the Swamp Thing.

"God what a squalid thing humanity can be!"
    Hawley Griffin

"What is a memory? It is a fleeting fantasy far to painful to long remain, that carries you back through the portal of the past to the harsh reality of now."
    -Abel

"There is a hole in my head as bis as the world and it's so very lonely."
    -Jason Woodrue

"Oh God, this is what the world's really like, isn't it? I can see it all now, we're all monsters! We're deformed things living in Hell. Everything just dies and rots; gets full of bugs, mindless bugs, eatin' each other. It's horror. It's all horror."
    -Milo Flynn

"... for Heaven to them no hope imparts
    Who hear not for the beating of their hearts."
    -Edgar Allan Poe from Al Aaraaf

"That we would do,
    We should do when we would; for this 'would' changes
    And hath abatements and delays as many
    As there are tongues, are hands, are accidents,
    And this 'should' is like a spendthrift sigh,
    That hurts by easing."
    Claudius from Shakespeare's Hamlet
    supereskimo, penfoldex and AlexHallon like this.
  6. to be or not to be

wow you guys should of thought about this earlier

it the best quote by

SHAKESPEARE
  7. To B or not to B
    -Peter Fox
    TheTrufflehunter likes this.
  8. You get a "wag of the finger" for bringing up the word "heterosexism" and misusing it.
  9. What?
  10. "FUS RO DAH!"- I'm pretty sure we all know this one
    oidgod and AlexHallon like this.
  11. I apologize, I don't want to be a Grammar Nazi (I'll leave that to the guy/girl who griefed the LLO museum), I just found it funny that you would pick such a specific, uncommon word and use it improperly. The correct word would be "heterosexist". It was rude of me to point this out, and I can't take it back now, so I apologize.
  12. "You don't need to be a better shot, you just need to shoot more bullets!"
    -Marcus Kincaid (From the original Borderlands)
  13. i used to be a warior then i took an arrow to the knee, skyrim and
    2b or not 2b, nerd3
  14. I dont even know what your getting at, I just tried to find a word based on sexual orientation and someone being rude about it.
  15. Please, stop using "sexual" terms, if you would like to, make your own thread about it...
    Anyways, off topic!
  16. Im not I'm saying that FishyHiggs was being rude saying if a boy like likes and boy kill him, this is wrong that is what im saying!
  17. Then PM him please, don't get off topic with him!
  18. Sometimes life simply tosses you a lit stick of dynamite, and says "Heads up!" at you, other times it tosses you a crate of c4, and says "Heads up!" other times it tosses you an engaged nuclear weapon and says "potato soup"
    -Joseph Forbes (a.k.a. zombieslayer010)
  19. Put into context, the best quotes I ever heard were from The Road by Cormac Mccarthy:

“Nobody wants to be here and nobody wants to leave.”
    “There is no God and we are his prophets.”
    “When the shooting starts would you rather be armed or legal?”
  20. hahha My Tacitos.. MY TACITOS!!!!- Gir