The Famous quotes of EMC!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ZombieSlayer010, Oct 29, 2012.

1. "When life gives you lemons, suck the juice from it and forget making lemonade"
    mba2012, nfell2009 and catwarrior7 like this.
  2. "I Like Trains" - Guy from TomSka's Youtube channel. ( Forgot the name of the show, asdfmoive? )
    Lukas3226 and fishyhiggs like this.
  3. asdfmovie yeah, but the voice is played by Edd Gould, who passed away a few months ago sadly… :(
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  4. :(
    :p
    ReeXz likes this.
  5. hmmm didn't read the whole thing so didn't see his post oh well i'll find another one.
  6. And remember kids.... orangeade tastes a lot better! :p
    That is what you get for not reading it all.
  7. "You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else." - Notch
    mba2012 and catwarrior7 like this.
  8. you've got it all wrong. "when life gives you lemons, dont make lemonade, make life take the lemons back!"
    mba2012, HylianNinja and penfoldex like this.
  9. Wooo Portal!
    When life gives you lemonade, make lemons and then life will be all like "whaaaaat":eek:
  10. Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life become more secure, more fraught with action, richer in experience and achievement. - My mom :D
  11. You never know when life is around the corner, hand ready to slap you. -Some Hobo
  12. "That wasn't me" - Me :p
  13. "Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" -Cave Johnson, Portal.
    oidgod, mba2012, supereskimo and 3 others like this.
  14. I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party. -Ron White
  15. if your given an rpg and you shoot it, aim for someone first

if your given an rpg and you shoot it at your veicle and your vicle blows up

what do you think will happen

(have a cuppa tea)
  16. I dont really mind. Nice to see that more people than me agrees with Einstein!!
  17. I was joking haha, read your post again ;)
  18. give someone what they gave you

if they kill you, kill them
    if they eat you, tell someone to eat them
    and last but not least
    if a boy likes you and your also a boy
    KILL HIM
  19. Im sorry but the last one is a bit heterosexism and if you are dead then how do kill someone? The second one's last bit could be the first ones end bit!
  20. - Someone that we used to know.
    Lukas3226 and penfoldex like this.