The facts-about-you thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by SpaceShuttleFan, Oct 9, 2012.

1. 1. My real name is Dave.
    2. Oreo cookies are my favorite.
    3. I am obsessed with WI sports. Mostly Packers & Brewers.
    4. I am also obsessed with Apple products.
    5. When I die, I'm sure ill be buried with my macbook.
    6. I work for a major cable provider, doing linework, RF signal, system upgrades and preventative maintenance with fiber optic and standard line coax.
    7. I drive an awesome 60 foot reachable bucket truck to accomplish these tasks every day.
    8. I absolutely enjoy what I do for a living. One perk I really like is I get every channel for free with 3 DVR's and my 100meg internet is also free.
    9. Minecraft is my getaway from the day.
    10. My girlfriend and I have been together 7 years, not married but might as well be.
    11. We have a beagle, she is awesome.
    12. Camping is my #1 thing to do in the summer.
    13. Love playing softball and baseball.
    14. Im 29 years old and listen to skrillex.
    15. Favorite color is Blue.
    16. Every year I travel to Phoenix for a week to chill with friends. Usually the cold WI months.
    17. Even though I do travel, I dont like flying much. I try to drink alot at the airport to calm myself down. :D
    18. I only drink WI made beers.
    19. My goal this winter is to grow the biggest beard I have ever grown. Keeps me warm working outside every day.
    20. I could go on forever with random thoughts. So I think Ill leave it at that.
  2. I am a Red Scout who likes to kill Blue spies.
    Main reason I like the scout, simply because of how much of a douche he is.
    Most scary part about the Sniper, he takes his job like its just another day in the office.
    penfoldex likes this.
  3. YOLO!!!
  4. I have buddha mode. ._.
  5. Facts...? Not sure if this is smart for me but ok...

1.) My actual name is James.
    2.) I'm the gamer of my family, playing games since i could see straight (Can't remember but around 3...)
    3.) I'm the outcast of my school, i have... 4...? maybe 5 friends ever since 5th grade.
    4.) Contuniueing on 3, i have no friends because i push society away. Ever since my friend died 4 years ago i just shut down.
    5.) I am a sado-masocist. (Sadist+Masochist) (That's also why i have no friends.)
    6.) I have extreme loyalty to those who are my friends.
    7.) I can't think of any more... ask me questions if u wish to know more.

Vocabulary:
    Sadist: A person who enjoys the pain, suffering and fear of others.
    Masochist: A person who enjoys the pain, suffering and fear of themselves (Yea, i'm screwed up in the head :3 )
    Sado-masochist: A person who is has sadism and masochist running in their personality.
  6. •My name is Charlie (as you might have guessed from my username).
    •I enjoy music (I play the bass clarinet), but I think the music of today is CRAP!
    •I am the starting center on my school football team.
    •I get overly emotional sometimes.
    •I got Minecraft in 1.2.5 (yes I know-pretty late)
    •I see tekkit and vanilla as equals
    •I never understand why people beg in EMC when they won't do it IRL.
    •I don't see why people see greifing as an ok thing to do, even when it is allowed.
    •I hate it when people treat me differently because of fact 4 (overly emotional).
    •I love to help people.
    •I prefer Halo over COD.
    •I feel like more people are willing to be my friend on the Internet than IRL.
  7. Heh
  8. Ok time for my actual list
    1. I feel like an outcast
    2. I have asthma
    3. My favorite color is green
    4. I tend to not do my homework until the last minute
    5. My real name Is Nonya Beezwax
    6. I eat pretty unhealthy stuff
    7. I love apple
    8. I love all kinds of meat ( Excluding human and any uncooked or rotten meat )
    9. I think talking about gross subjects is cool, while other people find it.... Disturbing
    10. I want to learn lots about stuff many people dont care about
    11. I love drawing
    12. My favorite food is pie *Preferably Pumpkin*
    13. Slenderman is awesome
    14.I think Disney sucks except for 1 or 2 shows
    15. I like to manipulate people and irritate them
    16. I guess I could be called bipolar
    17. I think I may have OCD
    18. I am allergic to nuts and any kind food with nuts in them
    19. I wear glasses
    20. I am currently flunking language arts, but doing pretty well in math
  9. jokeryolo.gif
  10. YOLO YOLO YOL.......
    *shooting sounds*
  11. You have terrible parents. :p Lol, no, I get the pun.

1) I love to start things, but I hate to finish. I have tons of unfinished projects that will never be completed.
    2) I'm shy and introverted in real life, but I love to give of myself and make friends online. A majority of people I consider friends are people I have never actually met.
    3) I'm a programmer by profession. Made up my mind to become one when I was nine years old, became one when I was 21. :D
    4) I follow a diet called the Primal Blueprint, because I'm convinced it's the healthiest way to eat. Note that I'm not "on a diet", I follow a diet. Well, that is to say, I try my best to follow it. I slip up from time to time. I'm only human!
    5) I tend to like very upbeat, happy-go-lucky music. Stuff that gets named "bubblegum pop" tend to please me, as well as a lot of pop music from Asian countries, like j-pop and k-pop. Music "affectionados" (whom I like to call snobs) would probably consider my taste in music abhorrent. As if I care what they think, haha.
    6) I drive a Toyota Avensis diesel car made in 2001. It has gone far, (over 280,000 kilometers) but is still going strong. :)
    7) I can't concentrate on one thing for too long. I'm constantly jumping between things, never fully engaging in a single thing. I blame our technologically advanced world. With so many things to choose from, how can you only choose to do one thing?! Occasionally, I can get caught up in something, if it is truly enticing. I've played Minecraft for hours on end, for instance.
    8) I have a chronic illness called ulcerative colitis. It sucks. If you don't, you should be very happy, haha.
    9) After having played Minecraft with a lot of awesome mods, I find regular vanilla Minecraft to be lacking a lot of things.
    10) I love languages, linguistics. One of my overreaching overarching goals in life is to learn to speak ten languages fluently. I currently only have two down, my mother tongue, Norwegian, and this language, English. I'm currently working on learning Korean.

That'll do, I suppose. I'd be surprised if anyone bothered reading even those, haha. ;)
    Jeanzl2000 and jaqiefox like this.
  12. Wow! We have the same name! I will post a list when I can be bothered.
  13. 1) Real name is Trina. Before you ask, no it isn't short for Catrina/Katrina.
    2) I am unemployed but not by choice.
    3) Birthday is in September.
    4) I have an extreme case of PCOS. I live in constant pain but I do my best to be happy and friendly.
    5) I am extremely paranoid. Fear of water, spiders, horror movie type stuff, dieing.
    6) I spend most of my time at home and hate going out in public because I've always been made fun of at school, home and in public. Most of my friends are online.
    7) Current obsession is trying to lose weight. I have tried in the past and it didn't work out well because all my family and doctors did was scream at me that I'm going to do nothing but die. In the long run it and a little help will help me have children eventually.
    8) I like to draw, make soap, make minecraft skins, read and watch tv.
    9) I like a wide range of shows and movies. Some cartoons, The Sopranos, The Office, older stuff etc.
    10) I would like to live somewhere else. Korea and Japan sound pretty nice from the way my husband talks. If not there then at least a bigger city.
    11) Anytime I eat I feel guilty.
    12) Favorite color is Blue.
    13) I want to go back to college but don't know what to go for.
    jaqiefox likes this.
  14. 1. My name is Jimbo Nothing 64 not Jimbono thing 64!
    2.my name is James
    3. I got minecraft in 1.8 (beta)
    4. I support Jail Breaking but not using it to torrent games
    5. I HATE people who torrent
    6. I have over 16 friends!
    7. In real life I am very humorous
    8. I find it hard to be humorous online
    9. I live in NZ
    10. I love my MacBook Pro it is the best thing I have ever bought!
    11. I offen think about how luky I am to live in a small country!
    12. I will make a new list tomorrow :)
  15. No Your A Bear That Paints People's Sheeps red!
  16. Guys Your Getting This
    YOLO
    Thing Wrong!
    YOLO Means
    You Oughta Love Oreos!
  17. Jeanzl can u do a list please :)
  18. 1. I bought the Jeanzl2000 Account around 2 years ago but I only started playing it 1 year ago.
    2. I have 2 million accounts
    3. YOLO Means You Oughta Love Oreos
    4. I have asthma
    5. I always have a fan next to me
    6. Classmates think I know everything
    7. I have a habbit of correcting teachers.
    8. I guess I am a Geek
    9. I'm always using a pc. (Either at school or at home I can use one at a seconds notice)
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  19. Yay!