The end of the world.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Aug 29, 2012.

1. whoa! i thought dodo birds were more small and "cute"... or is that someone's idea of a raptor :/
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  2. Parasaur meaning Parasaurlophus, right?
  3. Heck no. Small and ugly
  4. Yes :D
    penfoldex likes this.
  5. My friend Joey would love this. He has Asperger's Syndrome. One symptom of the disorder is intense focus over a few subjects. History, Science, and Dinosaurs are his main interests.
  6. You know I would like to see terror birds/cranes whatever you call them alive again. Imagine the horrors.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  7. 0-0 I'm good in History, I like it, I love Science, i'm good at it and i've always been fascinated by dinosaurs.

Me & him could be twins :p Except I have discalculia (maybe dyspraxia too) and not asperger's syndrome.

Also, thanks to minecraft, I have a small case of OCD.
  8. He also has inherent inability to shut up about history, science, and dinosaurs. No offense to him, he's aware of it. Also. there are far worse interests to obsess over.
  9. I like history and dinosaurs. Science…depends on the branch
  10. Like my friends and the adult content they store on their phones?
  11. Very Interesting indeed only future will tell if this happens,
    Nole972 likes this.
  12. Vid unable to play…
  13. lol, I want a dodo as a pet!
  14. If we can do this, I want a pet Dino, a herbivore of course and it should me small, but it would take like forever.
  15. Can't wait :)
  16. Let's just hope it doesn't get genetically defected and starts to breathe fire then. ;)
    MissMadison910 likes this.
  17. Hang on why is this post called 'end of the world'?
  18. dinos will kill everyone is what he thinks
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  19. I'm from Australia and the person who proposed this has proposed to do almost everything. He wants to build a massive resort and international airport on about 1 square meter. This person is mad. He is building the Titanic as his private boat. The only thing he can do is earn billions out of mining.
    coffee_bullet likes this.
  20. i doubt it will happen
    coffee_bullet likes this.