The EMC "Tax" and you (closed)

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Kephras, Mar 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Please try to keep in mind that these events are hosted by the individual moderator or staff member it is not done by compulsion, they chose to do these events because they want to do their part in adding something to EMC.

RainbowChin could at any time chose to stop doing this event and there may not be anyone else to step in at that time. MrSocks75 decided to do the miners thing and that is great, like you I live in the UK and most events are out of my time zone but not all.

EffinBattman hosted a mining event last night on smp6 I was able to attend as it started at 8pm UK time, lots of players attended and much fun was had digging a huge area down to bedrock. This was not a staff event but Effin did anounce it on each server.

EffinBattman is not a staff member, which highlights that you do not need to be a Staff member to host an event. Recently we have seen advertised that if you want to host an event you can contact Sr Staff let them know what you want to organise and they will help with announcing it as long as the event is organised in the correct way.
  2. Please see thread by ShelLuser for my response. Thread closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.