The EMC Parliament

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by 72Volt, May 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smp4 rules!!
    kevmeup likes this.
  2. I hereby stand for election for SMP5
  3. I hereby stand for smp3! We may not be the most know server but we rise! We shall remember ladblo, we will create builds like never seen before, we will make farms, we will become amazing!
    Dr_Chocolate likes this.
  4. I hereby stand for election for SMP3. We aren't the most visited or the one with the most well known players, but together SMP3ers shall rise!
    LtCaptainMe likes this.
  5. I am representing the good of smp2 for we are the hotspot for everyone everywhere ;)
  6. The home of Kyzoy? I think smp5 wins that one :p
    ShrinkingMatt likes this.
  7. can I vote for someone not on my smp?
  8. It makes sense until you realize we're replicating "the people who sip tea on the pebble beach eating scones whilst waiting for the friend to arrive who is getting chips but accidently bumped into them and said sorry five times and then got and queue'd" 's parliament :p
  9. Until you find out Sir.Kyzoy originally started in a quiet corner of 3 :p
    Dr_Chocolate likes this.
  10. WE WANT SHELL WE WANT SHELL WE WANT SHELL!
    run for smp2 shelL!
    607 likes this.
  11. And then saw the best smp
  12. ok I will stand for smp2! u may vote my people!
  13. I will stand for election for smp7.

If I win you can find out my hidden alt lol
    nuclearbobomb likes this.
  14. I hereby stand for election for SMP8,
    Hey, this is my speech, you there in the bright pink and green pants, sit down...and NO I don't want your Ginormous cupcakes...OK maybe one....*stares at the cupcake building* Well this will me my central hub... Anyways back to my speech...shoot what was I gonna say, Cupcake and neon pants man? *looks around* Huh guess he left, anyways my speech...stares at a row of empty seats...*face palm* Looks at the date for the speeches...Oh its next week...*walks to microphone* Ladies and Gentlemen (there are none), I am very sorry to say that the meeting was scheduled to next week...*smiles*
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  15. Aw.. looking forward to seeing something else from you, then!
    72Volt likes this.
  16. Moment of truth ... EMC ... not there yet.

Big thanks for finding out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.