The EMC Map

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by RainbowChin, Nov 12, 2012.

?

Good Idea?

Yes 81 vote(s) 79.4%
No 5 vote(s) 4.9%
Maybe So 16 vote(s) 15.7%
  1. updated: i changed both colours to white - i saw it :)
    pietdagamer likes this.
  2. Can you change mine? I'm now gold :p
  3. Done
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  4. So far as I see, I'm the only one from Germany :(
  5. There are others from Germany that play... Just none that have filled out the Map. Which is fine I guess, but you aren't alone :)
    Lukas3226 likes this.
  6. I think i'm the only one from Italy :p
  7. /
    I noticed you live in WI as well. How many other Wisconsinites do you think we'll end up with on the map?
  8. I say 5 cheeseheads in all.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  9. Only five? Well, I think only around 5 will mark their spot on this map. I'm sure there is more that don't even use the forums.
  10. //implying that I don't like cheese, even though I am a Wisconsinian. (Yes, I said that, :V)
    I had just added mine, not too surprised by the amount of people in the US. :p
  11. Why isnt my submit button not working?!?! could someone help me?
  12. I love this. I wonder if a tab for it could be add in the partners and friends area.
  13. both it made me do it twice after it gave me a error
  14. I'm not sure why but when I put mine in it didn't want to put my name as the Title/Name at first. I clicked submit but it gave me an error and I had to try again. That could be the reason so many are putting their town and not their name.
  15. Heh, me and you live fairly close to each other Legit!
  16. Added mine, and thanks for the tip. Editing the spoiler to show the color everyone should use.
  17. Bit of an update, the map now stands at 67 markers, plenty of markers across the countries, good amount of green too as well a frozen piggeh in the north :p
    map1231.JPG
    Also, 1,oo0th post :)
  18. Wow it's looking pretty cool now!
    Also congratulations on 1,000 posts! I just passed 700 awhile ago. :)
  19. I stand alone in Iowa…:D
  20. "alone"
    I feel sorry for the guy in Brazil, and the guy in Indonesia..
    creepincreepers7 and penfoldex like this.