The Dumbest thing I Have Ever Seen

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by belac555, Dec 17, 2018.

1. So I was recently looking at the most dumbest new headlines when these popped up
    Let me know what you think and i may post some more dump headlines
  2. "fire on the sun" doesn't have to be a dumb headline
    as far as i know, the sun has hardly any oxygen
    i think its like 99% H and He
    as you might know, a fire needs oxygen ;)
    so is there really fire on the sun?
    or just a lot of heat
    NuclearBobomb likes this.
  3. I'm pretty sure the sun is made up of plasma, not fire.
  4. But the plasma does really look like fire
  5. The "Fire" on the sun is caused by the nuclear fusion that happens in it's core as a result of the intense heat pressure there.
  6. Ok i thought so

also this one made me crack up(not about the murder of course look at the wording)

7. one more lol this one isnt really funny it's just dumb

8. Thats just sad...
  9. yeah that one isnt very funny
  10. Omg thats funny
  11. I've always thought this one was pretty damn stupid.

Apparently, defending parliamentary democracy against a Prime Minister who wanted to stop parliament from voting on a constitutional issue makes you an enemy of democracy.

Said Prime Minister went on to have her government found in contempt of parliament, the first one in history to ever be found guilty of such a crime, after attempting to subvert parliamentary democracy again. She has now done it a third time by delaying a vote on her deal, causing parliament (just today, actually) to try and remove her lol

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enemies_of_the_People_(headline)?wprov=sfla1
  12. Sorry I dont get it.
  13. England had two civil wars, multiple constitutional amendments, blahblahblah, to take power away from the monarchy and give it to parliament.

Parliament needs a leader - that takes the form of the Prime Minister. They have more power than the monarch, but parliament keeps them in check.

Theresa May tried to stop parliament voting on Brexit. The highest court in the UK ordered that she allow them to vote on it or else she's violating the constitution. The UK's biggest tabloid/right-wing tabloid (so right-wing they supported the UK's fascist party in the 1930s) got angry at this and called them enemies of the people on a front page headline, despite this actually being a move that makes them friends of the people.
  14. uhuh uhuh... no
  15. Is Plasma even fiery?