the digital bats

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by batmegh, Feb 25, 2020.

1. i just purchased my first drawing tablet, and to get my grasp on controls / brushes / settings / and everything else.. i want to open my very first commissions!
    - figured what better way to get used to things than having someone give me something to attempt!

* please keep in mind i literally juust started digital art, it may take some time for me to finish something.
    * please, also, try to keep your requests mostly simple as possible for now? i can't do a crap ton of intricate things yet.. but i will do my best.
    * payment can be in the form of a donation of any kind, mail me something, or pay in any amount of rupees you want. there is no mandatory fee. :)

i created my favorite painting into my first digital art piece, check it out!
    - here is the original https://i.imgur.com/NEzCYr9.jpg

2. Yessss! I would love it if you could draw a frog for me. :) <3
    607 likes this.
  3. as you wish, m'lady. - my shitty, cartoony, heart frog.

4. How about drawing an AmusedStew? :eek:
    See forums picture for reference :p.

I also think that is one sparkly whale- when the other ocean creatures see it they definitely wanna eat the whale... poor guy :p.
    607 likes this.
  5. Draw me a Chibi Enderman but with green eyes?
  6. I love it! Thanks Megh :D I'll send you something when I hop in-game ;)
    607 likes this.
  7. LOL

8. not bad, megh, not bad
  9. i feel like my artwork is just toddler level right now xD
  10. Cool style megh :+1: :+1: Could I get one of a potato with glasses?
  11. I love your style :3 could i get a martian (preferably light blue) :D <3
    Nickblockmaster and KatydidBuild like this.
  12. Lovin' it. Changed my profile pic- think I will keep it like this for a few weeks. About to head to work soon so will send you some rupees in the morning :D.
  13. I would love to see me as a skeleton wearing a diamond crown in a shooting pose.

I will pay sometime tomorrow :p
  14. LMFAO I LOVE IT

15. Wow, these look great!could I get one of a purple gem with a rose wrapped around it? I'm not near a computer right now, but I can send payment as soon as I get back :)
  16. Can you draw something involving playing cards/gambling.?
    Bit of a dealers choice here as I'll happy with any gambler type pic.

*As you can see from my profile pic I have gambler theme. :p*
  17. Based on my love for your orca :love: :<3: in the OP, I must request a sea turtle swimming near ocean floor or on tropical beach. Bits of seashells and kelp/seaweed.
    I have never had an avatar on emc and I feel the need to fix that.
    Allow me to get into line, When you have time for me, thanks.

Katy
  18. :cool:
  19. Ooh, I love these! :D
    Can you do Piwi? :)
    I would paste the link to the imgur album with reference images, but apparently the ability to link to albums was removed on imgur. :confused: Well, I'll post the regular images in a spoiler, then.

And of course the very first Piwi reference image ever taken:

Feel free to do something special with it. :) I've been considering making a future year the year of Artist Piwi, and including printouts of Piwi art for that. Maybe you'll be included in that. ;)
    Nickblockmaster and MoreMoople like this.
  20. i made dis for yesterday