The Dead Zone (Forum Role Play)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fluffinator09, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Serious Role play no copyrighted characters please :)
  2. Darn it, ok I'll have a new application edited into this post in a second.
    EDIT:

Character Name: George Fransism
    Character Age: 26
    Starting Weapon (Pistols Only!): .44 Magnum
    Melee Weapon (No Swords, Machetes OK): Bear Grylls Ultimate Survival Knife
    Basic Supplies (You Choose but make it reasonable): Duct Tape, Rations.
    Companion (Animal EX: Dog Cat): none
    Companion Name: n/a
    Transportation (Use common sense): Lamborghini Reventon
    Starting City (Population must be more that 800,00): Philadelphia
    Career (Go wild here!): A rich business man, which is why he can afford the car.
  3. Jon replies to all "Thank you please meet me at the neyland Stadium."
  4. Jake enters his wife's work building. He goes up 2 flights of stairs. He enters mrs. timebomb's office, and he finds her. After they hug, they go back down the stairs. Indiana follows close behind. They enter the car park, and they all get in the car.
    'We're going to neyland stadium, but first we need a gas station. The car is running low on petrol'.
    They drive off into the east, hoping they find a gas station somewhere nearby.
  5. As Jake is driving he huts a large bump in the road causing his tires to blow out.
  6. Jake goes outside to check out the damage. He needs new tires. He walks up the path, and sees a car part warehouse. He walks inside, and a sudden surge of pain in the back of his head sends flying to the floor. He struggles to get up, and something drags him inside of a room.
  7. Ella packs up her stuff, makes curtain that she has everything and heads out of the police station, Bear walking behind her, tail wagging. She looks at the map and looks at the red lines she made from where she was, to where she was supposed to be. She sighs and shakes her head wondering if she should go all the way there, sure the person on the radio had said that there was going to be safe haven, but how sure was she that it wasn't some sort of trap to lure survivors to an untimely death.
    She shrugged it off, besides she's never left home before and a 'Vacation' would set her at ease, but the question was, how was she going to get there? She walked down the highway out of Chicago.
  8. Jake sends a callout from his radio.
    'If anybody is listening, please, help me. My tires got punctured on my way to knoxville, so I stopped into this car shop. Somebody was camping in here.. they're insane. They knocked me out cold and put me in a meatlocker room, then they took my wife and threw my dog in here with me. I don't know what happened to my wife, i'm on the borders of nevada, just west of los angeles. Please help me'
  9. Alex is on his way out of San Francisco to meet up with his girlfriend in Boston. He hears the distress call from a car radio on the highway and heads south towards Nevada in a borrowed car.
  10. Dylan unloads his Glock into the swarm of infected and runs in to help Karry.
  11. Jake wakes up. Still in the meat-locker. His ropes are undone, and Indiana is awake, watching him by his side. Jake opens the door, and walks out into a slaughter-room.
    He broadcasts over his radio:
    'Do not even think of entering Nevada. It's full of loonatics, surviving off cannibalism for food and money. I think my wife may have been slaughtered. Please just stay away from nevada. Do not use the state as a transport to get over to knoxville. That is all'.

He hears screaming coming from outside, and sees his wife being held around the neck, next to a fence with about 1000 infected trying to rip it down. Sooner or later it would come down and she would be gone.
  12. After a long trip George finally arrives in Nevada to help Jake, he sees all the infected and manages to run over a few with his car. He spins around and drives over to Jake. He rolls down the window and says, "I don't know who you are and I'm sorry, but I don't think we can save your wife. I can take you out of here if you want."
  13. Carson feels forever alone in Canada.
  14. Jake answers back with 'I'm not leaving without her, and neither is my dog'. He runs up to the barn and shoots the man who has hold of his wife, and grabs her just as the fences break down and he is swarmed by infected.
  15. George mutters idiot under his breath and gets out of his car. He grabs all his ammo and his magnum and blasts as many infected as he can in the head. He shoots enough to be able to free Jake and pulls him out of the pile, as well as his seriously bloodied and injured wife. He pulls his wife into the car before the infected can get to them. "I'm sorry there is only two seats Jake, you'll need to share with your wife. Are you coming this time? Be quick the infected are almost to us." George said.
  16. 'Yes, i'm coming. And as long as she lives i'll gladly take a seat with her' answers Jake. Indiana begins to bark as the infected close in.
    'Any hospitals, we drop by and find medication for my wife'. Jake's wife was bitten by a new breed of infected, in which the disease is contagious, but they don't know yet.
  17. Alex gets the transmission and decides to head through Northern Nevada instead to make it across the country.
  18. As the doors close and Indiana gets in the car George drives away just before the infected close in. "Jake I've seen this bite before, its the one my wife got. She died from it. Put pressure on her arm, its like snake venom, it goes right for the heart, we need to prevent it from getting there as long as we can. Do you have a tourniquet or something we can use? If we don't get her to the hospital in time she's done for. George sends a transmission, "Alex we heard you were coming our way, do you know of any hospitals nearby our location?"