The Dead Zone (Forum Role Play)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fluffinator09, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Karry sees a guy down the street, she walks up to him and asks for his name
    She finds out his name is Dylan and he is 19
  2. Craig arrives at the military surplus store only to find it spontaneously burst into flames.
  3. Craig hears screaming from the back of the store.
  4. Craig nervously investigates the back of the shop, careful to stay away from the flames.
  5. Ella takes out her revolver as she backs quickly away from the group. Her dog, Bear growls as he also backs away, teeth bared and ready for Ella to make any commands. She shoots taking at least four down but one grabs her as it's about to bite her. She kicks it, shoots until it's laying on the ground unmoving. She runs for safety.
  6. Craig spy's what seems to be a family in trouble.
  7. Jake's garden has no infected, luckily. He grabs his dog lead and attaches it to his bike and puts it around indiana. He sits on his bike. As he sits there, he remembers his wife, Carrey was working in Los angeles. He hadn't heard about what that city is like, so he allows indiana to sit in the dog carriage on the back of his bike while he cycles off north, into los angeles.
  8. Craig runs towards the family, only to find they are surrounded by a large horde of infected. Craig fires his gun at the infected.
  9. Karry then walks off and sees a swarm of infected rushing toward her, she takes out her chainsaw ans slices the heads of off the infected. She looks around and screams Dylans name as if she was a disstressed princess.
  10. As the base was a WW2 Air Force base, Carson finds a M1 Grand and 5 clips and 5.
  11. Jake pulls his bike to a stop and steps off. He walks into goldenback jewellery and looks around. He takes an emerald ring, a radio he found on the floor, and some money out of the till. As he walks back, he hears the sound of a gun clicking. Indiana growls and he turns around only to see that an insane man is pointing a gun at him.
  12. The insane man fires hitting Jake in the shoulder.
  13. Jon fixes the radio and begins streaming a messageā€¦
    "All survivors that can hear this. O am in Chattanooga and will be heading to knoxville to establish a haven. If you hear this please respond."
  14. Jake screams in pain and falls to the floor, the world blurred. He hears the radio go off in his pocket. He gets up, and the insane man shoots again but misses. Jake throws his kitchen knife at the insane man, hitting him inbetween the eyes. He answers the radio and hears jon's message.
  15. The crowd surrounding the family disperses, attempting to attack Craig. Craig flees from the horde onto his moped, while the family runs into a nearby building.
  16. Ella finds a place to crash out for the night, none other than a police station. She puts her things down on the front desk as Bear wanders and sniffs at the corner of the walls. She reloads her gun and notices that she's almost out of ammo. She walks around the station for awhile until she finds a room where they keep the guns, ammo etc. well at least where there used to be such things.
    She looks around for awhile until she finds a pack of bullets, she puts them in her bag when she hears something. She finds the noise that's coming from a radio, she can barely make out what the person is saying, all she hears is "Survivors... Can hear... In Chattanooga... Knoxville... Respond..." she tweaks the buttons until she can fully hear what this man is saying. She sees a map on the table and looks at the routes to the destination.
  17. Jake answers back into the radio:
    "I don't know if you're getting this message, but here's a plan of what i'm going to do. I've just left San Diego, and i'm now on the borders of las vegas. I'm going to pick up my wife from her work place about 10 minutes away. I'm going to abandon my bike and swap it for my wife's car. I'm sure we'll find petrol canisters somewhere. Then i'm going to travel to knoxville. Try and find you. I've heard its not too bad in the UK" and then the rest of the response is cut off by gun fire and a family screaming.
  18. I am taking it seriously. I would like to play as Batman and if I cannot I will make another application with an original character.
  19. Carson responds to the message.

* I'm in Canada, so I wont end up coming, if anything.
  20. Character Name: Alejandro 'Alex' Valencia
    Character Age: 21
    Starting Weapon (Pistols Only!): .357 Sig
    Melee Weapon (No Swords, Machetes OK): Staff
    Basic Supplies (You Choose but make it reasonable): Spoon-knife-fork combo, large jar of peanut butter, binoculars, large canteen, first-aid kit, box of ammo clips
    Companion (Animal EX: Dog Cat): Wolverine, 2.5 year old female
    Companion Name: Kasia
    Transportation (Use common sense): Mountain bike
    Starting City (Population must be more that 800,00): San Francisco, CA
    Career (Go wild here!): Alex, an ex-Navy SEAL trainee, left the SEALs in the last 2 weeks of the program when he was 19. He runs cross-country at Stanford and worked as a software engineer for various silicon valley countries.