The Crash has happend...SHARE Your story on what Epic adventure you were on beforehand.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by PremiumBlank, Jan 4, 2014.

1. I had woke up 20 minutes ago and was eating cereal.
  2. Don't players do that anyway? :p

I was sleeping.
    margaritte likes this.
  3. I was just about to come on then...CAN'T CONNECT TO SERVER.

WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO?!
  4. I was just about to go online to see if 8comimi or amusedstew were willing to work on operation swordfish butts.
  5. I was supporting my debate team in a car wash...
  6. talked about this guy that got banned for 30 minutes for abusing the report system. my brother got banned for a day last year for spamming in the middle of the wilderness where nobody could hear him

and thinking about how I hate people who steal smp8's resources
  7. I was building in the wild.
  8. Personally I cannot stand anybody that seals resources regardless of the SMP.
    I can understand if there is a chest I have filled with food and someone needs some and took a couple to survive, but if they took every piece of food in it, I would be a bit irate.
  9. Luckygreenbird and I didn't think you were ignoring us, we have both had plenty of experience with lag, and we assumed that was the case.
  10. And we're gonna come get you guys all sorted out, too! Just as soon as the servers are back :D
  11. Thank you, I appreciate that.
    tedrocker and margaritte like this.
  12. 1232550297_Dramatic%20chipmunk.gif
  13. Building an iron farm on my private island base
  14. I dunno if watching youtube videos is an epic adventure...
    I was watching youtube videos.
  15. I was strip mining. Found a lot of coal, lapis, and redstone. I was all bummed that I would return with 0 diamonds, but for some reason I had this huge urge to break a block next to me. Found 4 diamonds, and with my awesome pickaxe I gained 13 out of it.
    margaritte likes this.
  16. we have the same skin but right now, mine has a striped sweater on that I made :D
  17. i was afking at an iron farm watching youtube :D