The Car Love Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FDNY21, Apr 5, 2015.

1. What about Rally? =P
  2. Rally is always great but assuming he is still getting a convertible, I doubt you'd want to rally in that... :p
  3. It'll be my tire slaying, drift missiling, cruiser that can scare the poop out of people. :)
    607, luckycordel and FDNY21 like this.
  4. Sounds good, will the one afterward be a hard top or a cabrio? :D
    colesta1200 likes this.
  5. It's all about going smart! This is Smart's Electric Cabriolet 2015. I personally want this car when I go to college. It's about 10k USD and it think it has pretty good mileage.
  6. Quite a lot for a car especially for when starting at college, I'll probably go really cheap on my first car (partly because I have to, UK insurance). It probably doesn't have amazing mileage but of course you won't have to pay as much for electricity as compared to fuel... Not sure about a cabrio Smart either though :p I haven't heard of this coming out either so eh, we'll see how that turns out...
    607 likes this.
  7. This Porsche looks great, cheers for the picture! I don't like lots of Porsches but this one is awesome, I like a few others like the 959, 924 and 944, but this one has got to be one of those that I like too... Thanks again :)
    607 and ChefNub like this.
  8. If my parents have a lot of money, I really want that smart car, xD. They'll probably give me their 2000 Toyota Corolla to me. In fact, they still use it, lol. They are looking to buy a hatchback or SUV of some sort so they can stop using the Corolla.
  9. I'd probably take a 2000 Toyota Corolla over the Smart, the price differences for what you get just make it seem like a more logical option but it's up to you :) You could save that 10k for a better car later down the line!
    ElmofiedBoby and luckycordel like this.
  10. That IS true... but I am the class of 2020 - who knows if that car will hold up for that long xD. I'll probably use it if it still works.
  11. It could well do... My cousin has a Golf GTI Mk1 from the late 70's and it's still running well (after a restoration) ;)
    ElmofiedBoby likes this.
  12. Wow xD
  13. My cousin says that parts break on it all the time but usually they're small bits that he can hunt around for and find while still using it :p Owning an old car can be good fun though, he really enjoys it!
    607 likes this.
  14. The rear mud flaps are now on the ST! Got to do the front ones still but we're getting there :)
    luckycordel, 607 and colesta1200 like this.
  15. Not sure yet!
    FDNY21 likes this.
  16. Ow, that looks... um... special :p
    Haha, it reminds me of some of those really small RC cars, that can go very fast.
    highlancer54, FDNY21 and ElmofiedBoby like this.
  17. You're right, those little RC cars go like nobody's business! I'm not sure I'd want a smart car RC car though... ;)
    highlancer54 and 607 like this.
  18. FDNY21 likes this.
  19. luckycordel likes this.