The Car Love Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FDNY21, Apr 5, 2015.

1. ^^ just needs clear coated:D^^
    FDNY21 likes this.
  2. The pictures of the new Audi R8 V10 coming out for 2017 look really nice... I'm not sure why some people don't like it, I think it looks better than the previous one :p
    607 and luckycordel like this.
  3. I agree!
    I think that the 2006 r8, the first year of production, needed lots of help. Just looked weird.
    As years go by they get better & better:D
    FDNY21 likes this.
  4. I agree, I didn't like it as much before - no doubting its power and effectiveness for money but it looks much better now!
    luckycordel likes this.
  5. I LOVE cars by the way, so.... and Top Gear!!! Yeah, like if you like Top Gear! :D

-Lykan Hypersport, or the McLaren P1

KJHaddrell01 likes this.
  6. I love the Top Gear episode with this one! XD
    FDNY21 likes this.
  7. I remember they had an Austin Healey and the MGB GT, don't remember an MG Midget specifically but the Austin Healey is technically an MG Midget as stated in the video :p
  8. I like the old one better. I think that this one looks a bit weird....... But I guess it grows on ya. :D
  9. Ah... Good ol Top Gear. Watch 2 episodes a day at 5-6.
  10. I hope that's the UK Top Gear that you're watching :p
    luckycordel likes this.
  11. Top Gear UK Is the BEST! XD I only watch that... :)
  12. Same here, it was great, but it will never be the same now that the presenters are changing :( Don't worry though, the main presenters are coming back with another show on Amazon Prime, can't wait until that comes out :D
    luckycordel likes this.
  13. pick up a 2011 cop car 80,000 miles
    donor car for a 66 f100 :D

KJHaddrell01 and FDNY21 like this.
  14. That looks pretty hurt in the rear! What pieces are you salvaging for the F100?
    luckycordel likes this.