The Box - What one thing would you add to EMC?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JackBiggin, Sep 9, 2012.

1. We could open a portal to the Aether, and then we could have Sheepuffs, Phygs (flying pigs) and IcCs.
  2. A portal from RL to the EMC world. :D
  3. Copyright my patent? :D Lol nah, just something like that.
  4. For me to be promoted to supreme leader of EMC.

All cows would have a skin like ICC.
    IamSaj likes this.
  5. Engines or sails that works to a boat so we can have naval battles and visit places on the sea:)
  6. Excuse me, not boat! I meant giant ships of course!! With huge cannons and fire charge dispensers! Fire!
  7. this can be arranged i'm sure lol

my request would be that a user has to have mined at least 10,000 blocks before they are allowed to ask for dirt, cobblestone, or sand in the chat
  8. Im thinking....EMC Events server? So each week there would be a new event. For example skyblock 1 week, THG the next...? Gives people a break from running their shops and all
  9. I wish we could have a planes mod. But there's so many complications, like the bombs and the 8-year-olds trying to simulate 9/11. <_<
  10. Yes someone finally understands, we need fire, everywhere.
  11. You could load the shop DB files, but I don't think plugins have permissions to access other plugin's config files.
    I think it would be easiest to intercept the ShopCreatedEvent that ChestShop generates.
    Example pseudocode:
    http://pastebin.com/7MXWKUt6
    MR2R2M likes this.
  12. EMC Storyline - Campaign Mode
    With epic cinematics of course.
    And explosions. We need those as well.
    Don't forget the shades and slo-mo walk away at the end....
  13. An intelligence test for minecraft and different servers for the different brackets of people based on that. Not talking an IQ test, but an actual working perfect intelligence test. You could log into the ones lower than your own, but you would have no way to prove you have access to the higher ones. You could not log in to the ones above what you were tested at.
  14. EVERYTHING GOOD!
    and beaing aloud to spam faces:eek:
  15. The problem here would be that the "smarter" servers would tend to be "better" servers, as the "smarter" users are usually the ones who have the most time to devote to minecraft, and therefore are willing to spend a lot of time improving the server and building awesome stuff.
    Also, there would have to be an option to retake the test once every week or so. This way, "noobs" who learn a lot are not forced to remain on the "noob" server.
    On the other hand, it would prevent the "OMG How do i make cows?" type of questions in chat, although this does not seem like a huge problem, at least on SMP1.
    The Utopia kind of achieves this, as "noobs" are most likely not willing to pay for a gold membership.
    Also, the supporter chat, for the same reason.
  16. A really big cow made of ice cream floating above the servers..

Or.. Maybe a new animal. Like a cow that walks around with a pop-sickle stick sticking out of it. Oh, and it could melt during the day.
  17. I think you are mistaking knowledge for intelligence in my post... What I am saying has absolutely nothing to do with how much you know about minecraft, or anything else.
  18. How would you measure intelligence?
    What is the point of this feature? How would it make EMC better?
  19. This is the [original] subject of the thread.

Where does it say I must post a way to make it happen, a point to it, or that it would make EMC better?
    Twitch1 likes this.
  20. Sorry. I am not trying to attack your idea.
    I am just curious about it, and want to know more about how it would work.
    jaqiefox likes this.