The Box - What one thing would you add to EMC?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JackBiggin, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Please stop spamming the faces. Also I'm beginning to think you are the same kid who asked IcC and Leo to ask them to include this >.<
    mba2012 and TrueJob like this.
  2. :(
  3. I wasn't meaning to be rude, it's just that the repeated smileys are considered spam, also I don't see the benefits of taking a dump in minecraft?
  4. Times when an army of angry pigmen would invade town and you had to defend what was yours!!
    matthew12hydro and coffee_bullet like this.
  5. i know lol
    cube45 likes this.
  6. I do!
    BeKaLuSa and coffee_bullet like this.
  7. Really, that is a brilliant idea! I dont think that would be hard to incorporate at all considering all it would need is a bit of code to look into the shop files. Brilliant!!! :)
  8. What a crap idea :p :D

see what I did there ;) :p
    jkjkjk182 and coffee_bullet like this.
  9. Don't worry, I got it! :D

Okay so how did we get from suggesting brilliant ideas to make EMC more perfect to talking about taking giant dumps?
    Manglex and MR2R2M like this.
  10. Dont ask me :p Ask coffee hahaha
  11. His name seems somewhat appropriate. Get it? No? Kay.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  12. I get it :p Coffee coloured ae ;) :p :p
    coffee_bullet and AlexChance like this.
  13. Dam right...
  14. new idea there should be coffee by mixing sugar coco beans (news be added) and milk!
    coffee gives u super energy with greater attack and speed
    u can make coffee arrows making mobs go into a random spaz attack and kill themselves
    drinking coffee makes u poo quicker and easier :D
  15. Yep, if I could have that, I'd be owed A LOT of money for my malls patent :D
  16. a lifetime membership raffle. nuf’ said
    Manglex and coffee_bullet like this.
  17. IceCreamCow Flavored Ice Cream and Maxarian Food , not to mention a Eye Car and a accompanion guy named Justin. Haha!
  18. Poptarts.
    nab27 likes this.
  19. Cupcakes, Nuff' said.
    BeKaLuSa likes this.
  20. Copyright and patents are two entirely different things, FYI. Also, were a patent system to be implemented, it wouldn't be fair to have it apply retroactively, so any existing ideas wouldn't be patentable, probably.