The Best and Worst of 2013

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Jakebag, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Best Artist: Miley Cyrus, because she's introduced so many, uh, unique techniques into music, some of which should probably not be mentioned here. Yes, I do believe Queen Twerk-twerk was a "highlight" of the year. :p
  2. Best Game- Last of Us (Seeing as though I wasn't able to play GTA V, Disney Infinity, Animal Crossing NL and Dead Rising 3
    Best Movie/Film- Desolation of Smaug (or Despicable me 2)
    Best TV Show- Doctor Who (or Marvel Ultimate Spiderman :p)
    Best Artist- Eminem
    Best Song- Survival or Monster (Eminem)
    Worst Song: Best Song Ever (One Directon)
    Worst Artist: Miley Cyrus
  3. Best game: GTA V
    Best Film: Grown ups 2
    Best TV Show: Two and a Half men
    Best Song: Because we can (Bon Jovi)
    AmusedStew likes this.
  4. Maybe because it's rubbish? -.-
  5. How would you know if you haven't played it? -.-"
  6. Best Game- Minecraft ;)
    Best Movie/Film- We're the Millers
    Best TV Show- Breaking Bad
    Best Artist- Macklemore
    Best Song- Wake me Up - By Avicii
  7. Best Game - GTA V
    Best Movie/Film - Hunger Games: Catching Fire
    Best TV Show - Don't be ridiculous, I don't watch television
    Best Artist - Eminem
    Best Song - Rap God
  8. You agreed with me on the movie and tv show. I loved we're the millers
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  9. I've done the first two levels in the campaign, and i've also done like, 3 multiplayer matches. Both bored me. Same old Call Of Duty. Now don't turn this into a CoD war thread >.>
  10. The only one worth it was BO 1
  11. yea... 2 levels, 3 matches, i havent played ghosts yet but sounds like you need to play it more to decide if its good or not...
  12. Best Game- GTA5
    Best Movie/Film- Didn't really watch any movies this year, so I have nothing
    Best TV Show- Breaking Bad
    Best Artist- N/A
    Best Song- N/A

Worst Game: Sim City (2013) Not because its a bad game by itself, but because of how EA/Maxis is dealing with it. The server problems, the lack of offline play, (EA/Maxis has come out and said offline play is possible, but they didn't put it in because it didn't match their "vision", which really hurts the game) and the size of the cities. Its more of the biggest let down of a game rather than worse, because it really can be a great game if they would add the stuff that made the past Sim Cities great.
    Worst Movie/film: N/A
    Worst TV show: N/A
    Worst Artist: Justin Beiber, mostly due to his actions this year, which really discredit him and makes him unlikeable both as a person and as an artist.
    Worst song: Has to be a tie between Gangnam Style and What does the fox say.
  13. I think gangnam style is 2012's
  14. If it bores me after that? No, I don't. I've already decided if it's good or not. If it bores after 2 levels and 3 matches, it's obviously not good to me.

Nah, Call Of Duty, Call Of Duty 2, Call Of Duty 3 and Call Of Duty 4, and Call Of Duty: World At War are the ones worth it. Black Ops was... meh. Modern Warfare 3 was just outright terrible - and Black Ops II had good maps but it wasn't actually good.
  15. DRMs >.<
  16. Righty ho, after all it is your opinion. No one can force you to change it. Lets just talk about something else instead.
  17. I love agents of shield! I see that you are a big marvel fan.

I've been watching a new show called The Blacklist which is quite good
  18. yea, I was soooooooooooooo mad when it got put off until January :mad:. I wanted to watch the blacklist, but never got around to watching it.
  19. Totally agree, The size of the cities really was the biggest letdown for me when I got the game. I got the game later on in the year so luckily I don't have any server issues really, although, Maxis should have been more prepared for the release. Lack of offline play doesn't bother me but it does bother a lot of people so i see where you are coming from. It also distinctly lacked 'drawback' features like many games have (after a few days I stopped playing it because I got bored, I do go on it occasionally though)