The advertisment server hopping problem

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Choongjae, Jan 7, 2014.

?

Do you consider this spam/annoying?

Yush 19 vote(s) 41.3%
Nu 16 vote(s) 34.8%
potatoes (yush) 11 vote(s) 23.9%
  1. Considering I'm pretty sure it was me who wrote those exact words, I'll clear up on the exact meaning of those two parts of the rule. Note that I'm not saying for/against this suggestion, just explaining exactly what this rule means.

Obey The Chat Rules means obey all of rule four, and all of the following bullet points. Shouldn't need to be there... but yeah, it does.

Do Not Be a Pain in Chat means don't do anything that's likely to annoy other members of the server, violates any rules, or encourages any other player to violate any other rules.

Do not spam - Spam is defined in the rest of the bullet points, as well as holding it's regular meaning of multiple identical/similar messages being sent:

Spam is also defined as anything else that the staff team consider spam at time of handling the incident.

Only advertise your shop when necessary - 'necessary' is defined as when another player asks for a product your sell, or during relevant points of discussion. Advertising is different from mentioning.

Do not randomly advertise for no reason means the same as above - only advertise your products when necessary. It also holds the double meaning of 'only advertise relevant products/services' (personal note: I consider Justin Bieber neither relevant or necessary).
    PenguinDJ, mba2012, Choongjae and 3 others like this.