The ad thread (make a fortune in your shop or other stuff at ur res)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by baltzleybros2, Dec 19, 2012.

?

How do u vote

Poll closed Apr 19, 2021.
You go to EMC (you must be sined in to ur account) go to rupees s roll down a inch u should see that 5 vote(s) 83.3%
Not another to me that's the only way :) 3 vote(s) 50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. For the first ad I'm making a hotel post if u wanna help it's at 8432 my name is baltzleybros2 the hotel is on right and I updated parkour 2 days ago feel free to try I made spleef a few months ago that's free I also have 2 games ill make the hotel as cheap as I can but I really need the money try my shop I think it has great prizes post more ads I might check them out I have all EMC servers so whatever server it is on ill be there thank you ;) .
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. [See Below]
  3. Gah, my mind exploded when I saw the amount of grammatical errors it this thread.
    Xxandster700xX, cddm95ace and _Stads_ like this.
  4. Mine too :mad:
  5. Best. Speller. Ever.
  6. Agh! The spelling! It burns!!!
    penfoldex and Equinox_Boss like this.
  7. I was laughing. Haha. :p
  8. Major run on sentence... I about died. <----- (Just kidding) I'll make sure to check out your shop though. :)
  9. I didn't even mind the spelling, its the fact that that entire paragraph was a SINGLE sentence. Just a note to you balt, if you want people to do something, or whatever your trying to accomplish this thread, use grammar and spelling. I couldn't even concentrate on the point of the post because I was distracted by the grammar.
    vividOptimism likes this.
  10. How 3 speak English by Baltzley
    Equinox_Boss likes this.