The 21st Century. (Text RPG, NOT The 20th Century)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MEINCRAVTA, May 3, 2012.

1. I like this

2. If your going to make a RPG, you should at least stick with it more then just one page.
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  3. With that one page you and your posse whining about it and saying how we should play a different game? Thanks for shooting down my idea.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. With that one page you and your posse whining about it and saying how we should play a different game? Thanks for shooting down my idea.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. I think we should keep this.:) The last one was fun until Legit decided not to keep it on :mad:
  6. No, it was fun until people starting building pulse cannons.... Was there any science behind that AT ALL? It also had a major flaw: no one read the rules and everyone was destroying people in one turn.
  7. I was thinking normal Civ, but the Fall from Heaven mod is pretty sweet.
  8. Come check out my new game, completely original, with a new twist!! Apocalypse: Dark Days
  9. Costs money. NO. Lol, but yeah, I'm broke.
  10. We can shut this down now.
  11. It turned into a pile of crap. Pulse cannons, in 1934, with NOTHING able to make them, that sure makes the game SO FUN...
  12. Hey, it was your idea, not mine.
  13. Where did I say that pulse cannons were allowed.
  14. Im talking about the whole 20th century thing. Its not any specific person's fault, really. Some people had different interpretations of what the game would be like, they thought it was supposed to be sci-fi, and tried to put a 1930s era thing on it. It didn't work out. Its not your fault. Oh, and you need a question mark for that sentence.
  15. Which is why your gold:)
  16. Sorry I think people put a lot of hate in this world without knowing it. It doesn't have to be that way. Why can't we all be nice to each other.

I just mean it was fun without the pulse cannons and people destroying each other in one turn
  17. Equinox_Boss, would you like to play my Apocalypse: Dark Days game i just posted?
  18. ok can u send me the link