The 20th Century. (RPG)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm thinking of getting this locked. You people couldn't even stay by the rules for TWO days without me.
  2. Spain wishes to be allies with Alaska, Brazil, and Italy. Spain sends 10,000 units of ceramic armor as a gift, and 200 mexican slaves. Spain researches nuclear reactors.
  3. 2 Days is a long time to expect us to follow the rules.
    Give us a break please. We followed a rule without you and demolished all pulse weapons, seeing as they disobey the rules. There is 30 pages, not a lot of people go back to page one and check
  4. Spain establishes the UN. It currently consists of Spain, and will make sure there is world peace. If you join the UN, you must not be at war with anybody, or planning attacks. Anyone who attacks members of the UN will be attacked by all members of the UN.
  5. Out of pure desperation, China bombs itself.
    The entire country is destroyed.
    Bye!
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  6. Lol.
    I think we should stop all the wars and invasions from now. I declare the era of the Second Scientific Revolution, a time of peace, researching, and trade between all nations.
  7. Did you read the first page at all?

Also, it seems when I ran this on Roblox, it turned out better...
  8. Yeah.

BTW, the people on rob lox are all 13 and under.
  9. Brazil send it's entire money cashe to make the largest bathtub in the world. They then drown them selves.
  10. Which says something...
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  11. Alaska has sucsessfully filtered Swedens info and altered messages so Sweden recives false info.

Sweden: Pop: 1million
    atomic bomb is hype
    have really been mining cobble not daimonds
    country happiesness 1/10
    Country GDP-6%
  12. Im going to make a new thread called the 21st Century. Nobody wants to play a game in a time we have already experienced. Have fun guys.
  13. Since WHEN was Alaska a nation?
    So, you decided to take my idea, and turn it a century ahead? Maybe get your own ideas.
  14. Alaska has invented fabricated beast that fly and perform assassin jobs
    Alaska's army now has reached 190 millionsoldires and 100millon troops
    Alaksa's GDP : 120%
    Invented log range nuke gun, a porable nuke. Everyone in the army is give 10 nukes every month
  15. Alaska suceed from the US ( read former posts:))
  16. Again, all false
  17. I am really happy i'm getting this locked...
  18. Feel free to go put in your two cents here, it'd be greatly appreciated.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. I made the other thread starting in 2000. Do you want to help mrlegitislegit? I clarified the rules. Its not like I'm taking your idea, I'm trying to make your idea more fun and I'm trying to let you help.
  20. Umm what do u mean?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.