The 20th Century. (RPG)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Also, you can not really take over another country. You can cut of its trading routes, and attack it, but not take over.
  2. America starts work on the national interstate.
  3. I don't know if your only researching one thing (Building counts) but It seems your holding at least two. If you are, please pick one for now.

Also, I hope your interstate can handle all those model T's going a fast 10 MPH... :p
  4. Ok america is not working on a interstate they are working on better ways to travel.

America wishes to ally Japan.
  5. Oidians make a harbor and government
  6. Canada ends its attempt to trade with Japan, and instead works on buildings its deference. Canada's army has grown to 555K.

Canada begins work on a new rifle.
  7. America wishes to trade wheat for fish with Oidia
  8. Cool RPG. <3
  9. Nation:Russia
    Population: 170MILL
    Army: 14MILL
    Mass produces: Sugar, Iron, Steel
  10. Nation- Great Britan
    Population- 50m
    Army- 5k Soldiers
    Mass produces- Weapons, coal , and food. ( I couldnt think of anything so I threw somethings down)
  11. Great Britan would like to ally with America, Oidia, and Canada.
  12. Italy seems to be the only country so far I can not find the population in 1903 on the Internet. Not even Wikipedia has anything on it, so it seems to be good for now! :)

Seeing that Carson's Island could prove to be a good navy base, the Canadian government sets up a small navy base on it.
  13. Once again, can not find ANYTHING for its population. For now, go with something around 50 million until I can find something.
  14. Changed countries due to lack of info

GAH! Beat me too it, will change again :p

I will be changing facts for Russia in my OP no one take it while i am eating it :p

Changes made! Russia now emerges!
  15. Russia begins to research more effective methods of mining.
  16. Russia proposes alliance with America and Canada. Offers to trade steel for lumber with Canada.
  17. Great Britan would like to ally with Russia.
    Great Britan runs low on lumber. Proposing trade with Canada for food in exchange for lumber
  18. America becomes allies with russia.

America would like to trade wheat foe coal with Great Briatain.
  19. Great Britan accepts. Sends coal to America

Also sent with the coal was an ally request with Great Britan

Great Britan starts to develop a new weapon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.