The 20th Century. (RPG)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im proposing a alliance with Oidia I belive Japan Could Support Your Island.
  2. Amreica begins to give their Army colt machine guns.
  3. Japan Researches Modern Battle Technics
  4. Canada would like to trade 10K C1900 Ontario rifles with Japan for 20K cotton.

Canada begins work on a new preservable meal for its army.
  5. WW1 begins america reamians neutral.
  6. Did you read ANY of the introduction...

Also, nothing has really happened for that to have started.
  7. Oh this is when WW1 started 1914 and it is 1914 if im not mistaken.

America begins research on better farming techniques.
  8. Its only 1901... One page is 1 year. Also, this will, if anything, follow NOTHING that happened during the real 20th century.
  9. Oh i though one page was a decade sorry <_>
  10. 10 pages is a decade. If something breaks out between two country's, I might start a war, but it probably wont be WW1.
  11. America wishes to ally Canada we could help supply you with food.
  12. Japan Proposes a trade of cotton for food with America
  13. Canada agrees to ally America.

Canadian fishermen find a small island with no humans on it. Canada claims the island, which is full of hemp. (Not the drug...)

Canada is still awaiting the news from Japan about the trading deal.
  14. America aggres to trade with Japan.
  15. The beginning of the 20th century for China was much too messy. The entire country was run by the Dowager Empress of the Qing Dynasty, but she was a puppet for all the different European leaders who had divided China into spheres of influence decades earlier. Then the Bower Rebellion happened... My government, I'm saying, is the same as the one established by Chang Kai Qek later. Just to simplify things.
    China agrees. Sends 2 tons of steel.

China begins work on a new line of artillery cannons.
  16. As this game is not really political, it wouldn't have really mat but if you want to, go ahead! :)
  17. Japan Finishes a Seacret plan of attack to one of the enemy countries
  18. Please, not China. If you do what you did to us in real life.....
    Then I will destroy you.
    I know that it's not political. What I am saying is that China was run by a puppet government at the turn of the century. I'm sure anyone else who has studied this will likely concur.
  19. America begins work on better ways to travel.

America develops better farming techniques our cash crop is wheat.
  20. Canada wishes to ally with China.

Canada has finished its new ration for its army. It is called the Canuks army ration, which consists of beef, corn, bread, and tea.

Canada has named its new island Carson's island. The Canadian government builds a small village on it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.